Your favorite Morrissey video (part 4 of 4) ?

Your favorite Morrissey video (part 4 of 4) ?

• There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You Have Killed Me

• The Youngest Was The Most Loved

• In The Future When All's Well

• I Just Want To See The Boy Happy

• That's How People Grow Up

• Something Is Squeezing My Skull

• World Peace Is None Of Your Business

• Istanbul

• Total voters
"Jesus" is the sequel to "Tomorrow. " None of these other videos come close. A case cannot be made in support of any other video on this list. The spoken word videos are vile.

Wow! "Earth" video is really that popular? Or you just think Pamela Anderson is hot?

Not many care about Moz videos because Moz himself does not care much.

- With Apologies

Jesus is great. All you need is me, not so much. I hate that shirt and why does a man jump over the drum kit?

I thought AYNIM was hilarious. I can't vote til I go back and watch them all though.

Not voting until I see I've Changed My Plea To Guilty, on the ross show. Non other comes close.

assuming interesting drug was on a previous part of this pole but thats his best vid, ouija board isnt bad either & november spawned a monster. None of the ones in this poll are any good and mostly unflattering, especially arms around paris, looks white as a sheet man. Not good.

assuming interesting drug was on a previous part of this pole but thats his best vid, ouija board isnt bad either & november spawned a monster. None of the ones in this poll are any good and mostly unflattering, especially arms around paris, looks white as a sheet man. Not good.

Why did he look so damn awful in that video?

I agree about I've Changed my Plea. Still blows me away.

Clearly, the reverse chronological thing has not registered. Anyway, I like the one where they break Moz out of jail. It's really good and captures his Italian phase very well.

Putting songs in the poll that don't even have videos is some left field thinking there. How come no "Hold Onto Your Friends' then?

Back
Top Bottom