your fave Moz moves ?

lucky lisp

somebody has to be me
mines when hes dancing to None on can hold a candle on who put the M in manchester mmmmmm so sexy !

The "I'm a girl and you're a boy" bit in Sheila Take A Bow on TOTP, that twined with the white jeans... always a laugh....

The "I'm a girl and you're a boy" bit in Sheila Take A Bow on TOTP, that twined with the white jeans... always a laugh....

I agree! Plus the way he dances at "Shoplifters Of The World Unite"! :)

The way he handels the microphone and all, "I crack the whip and you skip
but you deserve it".

:D

'Jack the Ripper' on the Manchester DVD...no special moves really, but did I ever feel tingly!! :o

ps: that Johnny impersonating Moz dance is sweet...can't do anything but loving him

What Difference Does it Make...all the way.

are you referring to the clip where they have the plastic sheeting or something down on the floor? Brilliant! I looove his moves in that too.

I can't get enough of Morrissey dancing circa The Smiths! It's way to hard to pick only one favourite moz move :D

November Spawned a Monster is an absolute classic also!!

Last edited:
'Jack the Ripper' on the Manchester DVD...no special moves really, but did I ever feel tingly!! :o

god, i so agree with this. perhaps it's the lighting on his face, but when he says "i'm gonna get you", he appears so evil. afterwards he offers aguilty smile. imo, the highlight of the dvd.

I like it when with "Let Me Kiss You" he slowly unbuttons, pulls down his shirt down and wraps it around him. Mmmmmmm.

I just like it when he sticks out his tongue, which he has a real tendancy to do!
As for the priests collar and outfit! I know it's not a move as such, more of a costume thing, really loved that too!

Mozmic... Which video is that... I've only seen the one from Who Put The M In Manchester, in which he changes his shirt, but they don't show when he takes it off... Is there an official promotional video for that song?? I WANT TO SEE IIIIIIIIIIT!!!! NOW! :p

I love when he moves his body to one side and his head to the other, like an elegant wave... And love love love the way he moves his arms and hands, LOVE IT!!... Is like he moves only the arms but he leaves his hands kind of loose, always in a so soft and refined way... I love that!! Like in second 26 and 3:25 of the "In The Future When All's Well" video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA2hnOIkQ0g

Last edited:
Mozmic... Which video is that... I've only seen the one from Who Put The M In Manchester, in which he changes his shirt, but they don't show when he takes it off... Is there an official promotional video for that song?? I WANT TO SEE IIIIIIIIIIT!!!! NOW! :p

I've seen it twice: one is at the Exit Concert video and the one at Pinkpop video, both downloaded from you-know-where.

Back
Top Bottom