Your fave Belle & Sebastian song,oh yeah

it's hard for me to choose but as the lyrics fit with my life There's too much love, from the Fold your hands...

and yours?

The State That I'm In, Put The Book Back On The Shelf, Seeing Other People.

I say "Beautiful" probably, but there's so many to choose from. Also, maybe MaidAT Vale Lover could consider not posting on threads that he/she has no strong opinions on, because they risk just sounding a bit snooty at this rate... ;)

notrightinthehead said:
I say "Beautiful" probably, but there's so many to choose from. Also, maybe MaidAT Vale Lover could consider not posting on threads that he/she has no strong opinions on, because they risk just sounding a bit snooty at this rate... ;)

I have an opinion just like You do and I did ask if there should be a favouite song because for myself I can't find it

at least not for anything from Belle and Co. - Okay or what ? ... ... ...

No offense here but really can't find it - Sorry

Can't choose one

Me And The Major
Winter Wooski
Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying
My Wandering Days Are Over

Maid@ Vale Lover said:
I have an opinion just like You do and I did ask if there should be a favouite song because for myself I can't find it

Oh, I know exactly what you MUST mean: they have so many incredible songs that picking a favorite is nearly impossible!

I think mine might possibly be "The Model"...

Or "Women's Realm"...

Or "Put the Book Back on the Shelf"...

Or "Sleep the Clock Around"...

Or "Wrapped Up in Books"...

So much brilliance...

Sleep The Clock Around, String Bean Jean or Stars Of Track And Field

Originally Posted by Maid@ Vale Lover

Comtesse said:
Oh, I know exactly what you MUST mean: they have so many incredible songs that picking a favorite is nearly impossible!

I think mine might possibly be "The Model"...

Or "Women's Realm"...

Or "Put the Book Back on the Shelf"...

Or "Sleep the Clock Around"...

Or "Wrapped Up in Books"...

So much brilliance...

No - That was not the answer at least for Me

Get it - I asked should there be one

For I can't find it - Meaning hear it - Sorry

I don't have all their albums, anyway, 'I fought in a war' is one of my favourite. I like 'Waiting for the moon to rise' or 'Wrapped up in books' a lot too. About the last album, I enjoy it a lot. 'Another sunny day', 'Funny little frog' or 'For the price of a cup of tea' are so pleasant to hear :)

Maid@ Vale Lover said:
? ... ... ...

Should there be one ? ... ... ... :(

YES IT SHOULD, why? cause I command it...

so now you go to your nearer album store and buy all the f*ckin albums and listen to them the whole thing, then you come here and post the song you liked the most, and make this thread lively and happy,and make this annoying boy(me) happy

Pervomartovtsi said:
YES IT SHOULD, why? cause I command it...

so now you go to your nearer album store and buy all the f*ckin albums and listen to them the whole thing, then you come here and post the song you liked the most, and make this thread lively and happy,and make this annoying boy(me) happy

Sorry really can't

I have no fave and can't make You happy

Back
Top Bottom