Your eBay alter egos

i am itslikewenevermet.

don't hate me.

Mine is: everydayslikesunday (surprise,surprise)

Not that I use e-bay that much anymore, been sold too much crap which was described as 'mint', although it was e-bay that got me hooked on collecting. I'm more a fan of record fairs now, at least you can see the item before handing over your hard earned. Plus it's a great way to make contacts.

I have only BOUGHT on ebay, never sold, so it's irrelevant...:cool:

Has anybody noticed any wonkiness lately with the shipping fees that are listed in the daily search status emails? Yesterday I saw one listing with a shipping price of 17 million pounds, and another for a few thousand, but clicking on each item's listing links showed the correct shipping price. I was even going to post one in the overpriced items thread, until I realized that it was an eBay bug. :D

Has anybody noticed any wonkiness lately with the shipping fees that are listed in the daily search status emails? Yesterday I saw one listing with a shipping price of 17 million pounds, and another for a few thousand, but clicking on each item's listing links showed the correct shipping price. I was even going to post one in the overpriced items thread, until I realized that it was an eBay bug. :D

i've noticed that too.

there were some items in australia which I wanted but the shipping was about 58 million pounds. I shyed away fearing the seller would take it seriously. :rolleyes:

i've noticed that too.

there were some items in australia which I wanted but the shipping was about 58 million pounds. I shyed away fearing the seller would take it seriously. :rolleyes:

I have recently noticed problems in shipping prices while using garagesale, a usually wonderful mac program for uploading eBay auctions.

I am getting ready to list another 50-100 items before June. Nothing Morrissey related though so I do not believe any of you would be interested.

I sold Moz tickets on ebay for the Pasadena shows Feb 07.

I used my mom's ebay account. I'm too f***in' cool to have one of my own.

Back
Top Bottom