Your eBay alter egos

It always freaks me out to see my old threads bumped. And why wasn't it archived, anyway? Aren't threads archived after 3 months without a post? Maybe the process isn't automated.

But thanks, nowherefast944. I've seen you over there.

i had no idea there was such a market for Sinead releases!
nor that she had a DVD

She has two in-print DVDs; this was a promo-only release for her most recent album. I got it just to see whether it had a live track that hasn't been released yet (there are 6 others from that same show that have been released, and I just had to find the seventh!) It is, in fact, on there, but only a snippet. I have a bad feeling that the video is the same one that was posted on Amazon when the album came out.

Oh, and since we're on the subject, if anyone ever finds a copy of these early Sinead CD singles ("Mandinka", "(I Want Your) Hands on Me," or "Jump in the River"), please sell them to me! Each one goes for >$40-50. :(

Who the hell is misfit919 on eBay? Or stillilltrading?

I have seen misfit919 before but don't know who it is. If I'm not mistaken, we had a bidding war before.

And I have bought stuff from stillilltrading.

I have seen misfit919 before but don't know who it is. If I'm not mistaken, we had a bidding war before.

And I have bought stuff from stillilltrading.

I've bought from both, and they're both very good.

IIRC, misfit919 is the one who dropped >$2500 on a Gary Numan 7" a year or so ago. I'm pretty sure I'm repeating myself here.

i'm dying to know who stillilltrading is.
i've bought from them and they always have fantastic items!

All I know is that he buys damn near every copy of "Barbarism" CD that I need, then resells it for ever-higher prices! I don't know how he does it--he uses practically no descriptions for his items.

All I know is that he buys damn near every copy of "Barbarism" CD that I need, then resells it for ever-higher prices! I don't know how he does it--he uses practically no descriptions for his items.

You can do a barbarism cd yourself. Just go to my site, download the cover, print :)
I won't tell anybody.

I've bought from both, and they're both very good.

IIRC, misfit919 is the one who dropped >$2500 on a Gary Numan 7" a year or so ago. I'm pretty sure I'm repeating myself here.

2500???
whyy??

Back
Top Bottom