Your comments please

Hiya sparkle.
The writer is producing some stuff to coincide with the UK tour.
One of the projects is titled something along the lines of "They already have Morrissey & we gave them 6 words."

Do you see? It's all about what Morrissey's people do with six words.
So get to f*** dick head. (that was my 6 words)

It's pathetic. The "writer" should write his/her own shit. Probably a he, cuz we know that women can't write...on second thought...it's probably a she.

It's pathetic. The "writer" should write his/her own shit. Probably a he, cuz we know that women can't write...on second thought...it's probably a she.

What a terrible words. Women cannot write so?
I think you're pathetic and ignorant.

Yes, you're right of course.
After reading your intelligent comments my pathetic friend has decided to write 'his/her own shit' and is cancelling the tour project.

Thank you.

Oh well. I was looking forward to reading this too. 'The People's Friend' is one of my most favourite periodicals. Shame.

Please help somebody or other

A friend of mine has been commissioned to write an article about Morrissey for publication during the UK tour.

But he or she is a lazy sod so can somebody else please do it?

Please be an angel and write your ideas, quotes, themes, beginnings, middles, conclusions etc here.
Tips on journalism, the media and associated legal issues would also be appreciated.
Contributions from half-arsed, inexperienced loafers who think they know when they don't really have a clue would be best of all.

Missing you already.
Thanks.

Re: Please help somebody or other

Music, notes, rain, court, attribution, rabid, website, the end.

P.

P.S can I have my £500 now please?

Music, notes, rain, court, attribution, rabid, website, the end.

P.

P.S can I have my £500 now please?

Cheque is on its way. What do you think of the clever idea of using a Smiths song in the headline?
Something like "Heaven knows he's not miserable any more" .. good eh?

I was thinking more of 'This disarming man" or "Is he really so strange?" or "Please please please let him get what he wants" or "What difference does he make" or...(cont. page 94)

P.

Yes, you're right of course.
After reading your intelligent comments my pathetic friend has decided to write 'his/her own shit' and is cancelling the tour project.

Thank you.
Well, that's too bad. I was being sincere! :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom