Your Arsenal Mispress Moz talks about in the book

terrancestamp

Anybody have the "Your Arsenal" Vinyl that Morrissey said they put "From The Forthcoming album Your Arsenal" on the center sticker. I got mine first day in England and no luck.

Here is the quote:

"Yet nothing could equal the shoddy clanger of "Your Arsenal", which had "Track 1 taken from the forthcoming album Your Arsenal printed on the label.

He also talks about the Live album which is well know. You are the Quarry blank gatefold and lyric muddling, Education in Reverse was printed in stead of Viva Hate because Australia didn't like the title. Surprised Moz singed my copy since he hated it so much.

Last edited:
Haven't read the book yet so don't know if vinyl, or UK, P1070339.jpg was specifically referred to. It does appear on the disc of Japanese CD

Is this the original pressing or the blue "cool price" one? I wonder if they fixed this error in the repressing. I have the original Japan promo disc but mine is sealed. Don't really want to open it to check for this typo. Thanks! Good find!

From the PJLM collectors appendix:

The disc (Made in Holland) differs from the UK disc by the additional "BIEM/STEMRA" publishing credit and "Made In Holland" beneath the Compact Disc logo on the left side, and by the incorrect credit "Trk 1 taken from the forthcoming album Your Arsenal" in place of "BIEM/MCPS" and "Made in U.K." beneath the track listing.

Take care, Marcel

Is this the original pressing or the blue "cool price" one? I wonder if they fixed this error in the repressing. I have the original Japan promo disc but mine is sealed. Don't really want to open it to check for this typo. Thanks! Good find!

I think it is the original. Here's is a picture of front cover with obi if this helps with comparisons with your sealed copy. Reading the collectors index on PJLM it would seem it is the original, given the catalogue number and description of the obi and inserts, and it also says that the original promos were stock copies, so I suppose if the stock copies had the incorrect text it is likely your one does.

Attachments

• P1070357.jpg
    P1070357.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 28
Yes, the CD shown in the original. The "Cool Price" one has a light blue Obi strip. I am sure they fixed the error at that point. Cool to know that the Holland version aslo says "From the forthcoming...".

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom