'Your Arsenal' down to just £3.99 in the HMV sale

T

Tingle

They also have the 'Suedehead' compilation at £6.99 (which seems to be £2 more than before!). 'You are the quarry' de luxe edition is still at £13.99 in the shop (£9.99 on t'internet site).

> They also have the 'Suedehead' compilation at £6.99 (which seems to be £2
> more than before!). 'You are the quarry' de luxe edition is still at
> £13.99 in the shop (£9.99 on t'internet site).

don't you remember suedehead being only £2.99 a few months back and it ended up on the top 40 good marketing ploy if a little embarassing.

Well, make that "four quid more than before". Yes, I do remember that it reappeared in the top 40 again - around about the time of the Reading gig if my memory serves me well. Someone said that if the album sells for under a fiver each sale counts as only a 'half' for the purposes of making a chart. Curiously if you order 'Suedehead' off the HMV internet site it'll cost you £12.99 - a WHOPPING £10 dearer than their previous best price!

Who knows?, maybe 'Your Arsenal' will reappear in the album chart? - but I doubt it somehow. Still, it got me wondering which of my original Morrissey CDs I was having problems playing. I think that it was 'Vauxhall' though.

> don't you remember suedehead being only £2.99 a few months back and it
> ended up on the top 40 good marketing ploy if a little embarassing.

> They also have the 'Suedehead' compilation at £6.99 (which seems to be £2
> more than before!). 'You are the quarry' de luxe edition is still at
> £13.99 in the shop (£9.99 on t'internet site).

Slightly unrelated I know, but I`m feeling quite chuffed today to have purchased the Bryan Ferry and Roxy Music platinum collection in the WH Smiths sale for £8.99.Considering that`s 3 discs and 45 tracks that`s not bad going in my view.

Yes I know about the hunting thing and all, I got it simply for his music

Back
Top Bottom