"Your Arsenal" aborted re-release bonus tracks

Again, nowhere near in the same league as recent songs uploaded by Peter, Michael Bone and Mr Reynolds, but here are four of the bonus tracks from the aborted Your Arsenal re-release https://www.sendspace.com/file/t7u1av

I am missing There Speaks A True Friend (alternate) and Seasick, Yet Still Docked (acoustic), so if any kind soul out there has these two and is willing to share I will be most grateful. :)

15apn4.jpg

Thanks, again! Very grateful.

Again, nowhere near in the same league as recent songs uploaded by Peter, Michael Bone and Mr Reynolds, but here are four of the bonus tracks from the aborted Your Arsenal re-release https://www.sendspace.com/file/t7u1av

I am missing There Speaks A True Friend (alternate) and Seasick, Yet Still Docked (acoustic), so if any kind soul out there has these two and is willing to share I will be most grateful. :)

15apn4.jpg

Where did you find this?

Is it just me or are Seasick Yet Still Docked and There Speaks a True Friend missing from this download? I tried it twice and don't see them. Not to be greedy but just wondering. Thanks!

Is it just me or are Seasick Yet Still Docked and There Speaks a True Friend missing from this download? I tried it twice and don't see them. Not to be greedy but just wondering. Thanks!

I am missing There Speaks A True Friend (alternate) and Seasick, Yet Still Docked (acoustic), so if any kind soul out there has these two and is willing to share I will be most grateful.

Re: "Your Arsenal" aborted re-release bonus tracks

It looks like the only interesting ones are the ones missing plus "Pashernate love (long version)" with the doubled 'Where are you ?' section at the end for "Fantastic bird (demo)" is the same as the (unmastered) one from the NHS and "Let the right one slip in (Alternate long mix)" is the same as (alternate take) from the NHS... "Jack the ripper" is the same version as on the "Certain people I know" b-side... Still thank you for letting us get to hear those tracks !

- - - Updated - - -

I suggest you read the original post again...

Ah, thanks, just re-read the original post. I guess I got too excited to download and listen that I didn't read it all.

It looks like the only interesting ones are the ones missing plus "Pashernate love (long version)" with the doubled 'Where are you ?' section at the end for "Fantastic bird (demo)" is the same as the (unmastered) one from the NHS and "Let the right one slip in (Alternate long mix)" is the same as (alternate take) from the NHS... "Jack the ripper" is the same version as on the "Certain people I know" b-side... Still thank you for letting us get to hear those tracks !

- - - Updated - - -

I suggest you read the original post again...

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it is what it is...
This version of Pashernate Love hadn't been shared in the past as far as I know.
The other 3 tracks I included have been officially released already, but this is what the CD-R contains, nothing we can do about that (remember this re-release was planned for 2004/05, before expanded editions of Southpaw Grammar and Bona Drag were eventually made available in 2009 and 2010 respectively).

But I agree...the two missing tracks would be really nice to hear.

Well, it is what it is...
This version of Pashernate Love hadn't been shared in the past as far as I know.
The other 3 tracks I included have been officially released already, but this is what the CD-R contains, nothing we can do about that (remember this re-release was planned for 2004/05, before expanded editions of Southpaw Grammar and Bona Drag were eventually made available in 2009 and 2010 respectively).

But I agree...the two missing tracks would be really nice to hear.

As I said we are forever grateful for letting us hear what the reissue would've sounded like and for giving us the chance to hear that long version of "Pashernate love"... So here's what we've got so far thanks to that past-Christmas madness (Will it ever stop ?)...

Sans titre-2.jpgSans titre-1.jpg

And you have 2 different versions of "Remember" ?

15apn4.jpg

Do you have the remastered version of the original 'Tomorrow' which I can see here? What about the original of 'There's A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends' remastered which I can also see listed from your previous post?

Many thanks to all. Of christmas goodies.

15apn4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom