YOUR ALL MAD!

S

skenk

You're ALL raving bonkering MAD and you KNOW it! Gibbery-gibbery. You wanna know what else is mad, eh, eh? I'LL tell what's MAD...King Kong! Yeah KING-KONG that's BARKING MAD! Pay attention ding-a-lings and I'll even tell you why. Everyone KNOWS monkeys eat peanuts and bananas, right. But not King-Kong, oooooohhhh no. He eats AEROPLANES! barking MAD is what it is! Your All nuts and you KNOW it! And who's King-Kongs enemy may I ask? Is it a big leopard, eh? Or maybe an oversized lion perhaps. Is it BUGGERY! It's a DINOSAUR named GODZILLA that's what it is! Berserk or what! Your all MAD! Oh, and what does Godzilla eat, eh, eh? I'LL tell you what, ya bunch of ding-dongs, CARS that's what! Every sane person knows there's liitle or no nutritional value in CARS! OR aeroplanes for that matter. Your ALL a hump short of a camel! Off their trolleys and I KNOW it. Oh, and what's so bloody super about superglue? Answer me THAT ya mentalcases! Can it leap tall buildings in a single bound? Is it, perhaps, faster than a speeding bullet, eh, eh. NO! It's bloody well NOT! Your ALL MAD!

Back
Top Bottom