Youngest Was The Most Loved - US release

Tower & Best Buy did not have it today :mad:

Long Island, New York

What is going on?????

BTW - They had Keane, Mojave 3 & Dashboard

Last edited:
I'm currently in Canada and hunted high and low for the single....when eventually I resorted to going to HMV and they informed me the single has been pushed back to JULY 14th.

JIM

Springheeledjim84 said:
I'm currently in Canada and hunted high and low for the single....when eventually I resorted to going to HMV and they informed me the single has been pushed back to JULY 14th.

JIM

Why didn't it make it to New York today?

Maybe it's en route from the Chinese Sweat Shops errr I mean factories.

Last edited:
Many copies available at the Tower Records on Wabash in Chicago.

Cheers,

Jamie

I bought it today at Tower in Nashville. If it's available here - it's got to be everywhere. It's a very awesome buy for only $4.99. 3 b-sides, cover art and inner sleeve mini poster, plus it's enhanced with the Video.
I'd like to thank Morrissey for another awesome single!!!!!

Springheeledjim84 said:

JIM

me too,but they told me july 11.

I'll check WalMart.......:)

Why would "they" whoever.....not have put Youngest up on Myspace, lazy bastards.

Erik said:
I bought it today at Tower in Nashville. If it's available here - it's got to be everywhere.

Well one would certainly think so, but it doesn't appear to be in the New York City shops!

Same damn thing happened with You Have Killed Me. It took forever for any physical copies to actually arrive in the city. Guess I'll go to iTunes.

xo, math+

Anyone else find it strange that there was no mention of this on the main page yesterday...I mean cmon isn't the U.S. single release news worthy???

Back
Top Bottom