YOUNG THE GIANT - Morrissey Central

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lanterns, Aug 11, 2019.

By lanterns on Aug 11, 2019 at 2:19 PM
  1. lanterns

lanterns the original

there is new news on mozcentral.
    anybody?
    okay, here...
    wait....

YOUNG THE GIANT. - Morrissey Central
    August 11, 2019

The Forum, Los Angeles

" … just … just … magnificent. Catch them if you can. Sameer is the best singer in the world today. And yesterday. And tomorrow."

Morrissey
    10 August 2019

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lanterns, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      according to the young giant wikipedia "began work on its debut album with Grammy-winning producer Joe Chiccarelli"

according to morrissey wikipedia "producer, Joe Chiccarelli, were officially announced"

both groups share more in common.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      from 2012 fans react to the group
      [​IMG]
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      from 2016 the group sings live (all 5 members included)[​IMG]
    4. Suedestomp
      Suedestomp
      I don't understand what Moz hears in them to be honest.
    5. dneuer
      dneuer
      It's nearly perfect. In fact, the entire record that track is from is outstanding. The follow up tunes I'm not as enamored with, though. Still good, but a bit more hit and miss for me.

• Like Like x 1
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Musically I don't understand it either but I watched some live videos on YouTube and I get what he likes about Sameer as a singer. He's very intense on stage. Unusual voice, too. And it doesn't hurt that he's very handsome.
    7. NealCassidy
      NealCassidy
      Apartment, that’s enough.
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The singing is great - that's the focus here. Whereas Brian Flowers from the Killers has a horrible singing voice. Like the wee guy from Shed 7 but even worse. And the Kings of Leon could be the worst band of all time. Like an even more shit Bon Jovi fronted by Curtis Stigers.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Has he announced yet another example of his awful taste in music?
      I never shared music taste with men much older than me.
      It all sounds like the Rolling Stones.

Giant shrug from arsehole to the scalp turning the hair on me legs into carpets.
      • Funny Funny x 3
    10. ACTON
      ACTON
      Soft generic melting vanilla gloop.
      Compare that broken down elevator musak to the edginess of Joy Division. No comparison. Or to the voice of Brett Anderson, or Matt Johnson, or John Grant, or Siouxsie. The list goes on.
      • Like Like x 3
    11. ACTON
      ACTON
      I have to say I thought his Under The Influence compilation was a woeful load of bollox.
      • Like Like x 2
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      You dumb bitch
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Girls raised in houses or villas always look it. No council estate piglets in crap clothes. Girls raised in posh houses all look like lollies on legs.
      It's a phenonemon and if dad is a lawyer and mom runs a business the daughter will look as tasty as a bowl of candy.

(It's true all men look at girls far too young for them)
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I have to say no one cares what you think bro
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Let’s nit be silly. Kings of Leon are well below Morrissey’s current crop of weak-kneed slags in the running for that title, son. You might not like their music but they can play their instruments and have transcended the Top-5 in Poland many, many times. ;)
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Glad I never listened cause he's never made me like any of the things he's into except for those tunes he used before going onstage that always felt fitting somehow building up the expectation.
      But I do like the voice of Tommy Körberg just like he does.
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    17. Morrissey's left nut
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      They enjoy the music and singing. They are not here for one of your candy parties.
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It looks like Morrissey once again gives kudos to a very average act who has never received a five-star review anywhere. 98% of the times, he's got impeccable taste in music, but once in a while, he praised something quite common, remember Kristeen Old, anyone ?
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      LOL

They were given genes and the golden ratio to squander on bad boys.