Young Morrissey photo with Aunt Mary posted on Facebook

In a NYD t-shirt. Saw this posted on Facebook, thought some may be interested.

WxmMRKM.jpg

P.

I wonder how old he is in that picture? I am assuming that is his sister? They have the same smile :D

Maybe that’s because both you and Brummie don’t get it. Meaning: YOU aren’t getting ANY and Brummie ‘s lover is his right hand.

The Right Hand Lovers. A good name for a band. One that was formed in Norwich around 1978 which featured Paul Whitehouse. Or was that Hackney 5-0? Can't remember. Not important.

I wonder if Playcat2000 has ever actually had sex. With a human being?

Wow! No, seriously: WOW!

So gratifying for Morrissey to know his audience are borderline psychotic.

LOL!
BB

Gratifying? Really? Did you ask him? You’ve probably never been to one of his shows. You just come here to troll everybody and stir up shit. Loser. Yeah seriously WOW!

I truly do believe that (especially when it comes to the internet) if you don't have anything nice to say, you really should say nothing at all.

/QUOTE]

Just noticed this when ludicrous "Name" entity quoted your comment again. How did I miss that one? !!!

If you "truly do believe" this then

a) why do you listen to most of Morrissey's lyrics? "Sorrow Will Come In The End" is just so...positive and uplifting!

b) how have you managed to read "Autobiography"/TTY updates without a sick-bag?

c) how do you cope with the cognitive dissonance of calling me out on supposed "negativity" whilst wallowing in the emotional ventilation festival of negativity that's the career of your "Viva Hate" lame messiah?

Or, alarmingly, is it the case that none of this has ever occurred to you before? Your attempt to defend a vile windbag by setting limits on commentary around his windbaggery is ever so slightly...silly? Try some other approach. Not sure what, but it has to be worth a try to stop your Temple of Morrissey collapsing about your ears.

And no, sorry, but I don't "hate" him or anyone else. Not even McCartney & Starr on the news tonight at some ridiculous Grammy re-union. I mock and scorn them, but "hate"? No. I hate what's happening in Syria, not what some silly ex-C list pop star is/isn't doing. Sorry to remove that comfort blanket from you. You'll need something a LOT more substantial to counter my analysis.

regards
BB.

This is when you are at your most pathetic. Instead of defending yourself you "side step" the criticism by saying "but Morrissey is cruel too and you like him, can't you see I'm just like him, I say cruel things too and so does he, so we are the same...."

Can I assure you that the vast majority of people skip your posts completely and the rest only skim one in ten with a yawn.
Your analysis of Morrissey as an artist is laughable, you devote so much time to it without getting it at all, - its astonishing. Your lack of self awareness is impressive too and is clearly part of a bigger mental health issue.

Everyday you are here spending so much time, energy and effort and for what? Morrissey is on the up and there is nothing you can do about it apart from impotently wish it all goes wrong for him.

Larger than life to you, icon to you, but objectively: C-list celeb to most. All *celebrities* & *icons* are "as human as the rest of us", other than in the disturbed minds of their "fans".

Factually, is he one of the most photographed men on the planet? I doubt it. Compared to who? Michael Jackson? President Obama? Pope Francis 1? Or are you confusing your obsessive personal "fan" world with shared reality? As to photogenic, yes he has an *interesting* face but he mostly goes through previous eras stock poses by rote, adroitly mashing up Hollywood and Glam Rock, but hardly as groundbreaking as Bowie. Beautiful? It's in the eye of the beholder. I'd say he was well-groomed in a designer Euro fashionista way, he makes the most of himself, but he's hardly George Clooney or Marlon Brando, never mind James Dean. Not that 'beauty' is synonymous with talent or value in any sphere of life.

I've never, ever seen him as representative of 'masculinity', especially when he uses 'Fit-Lads' footie kit tropes, LOL! He is obsessed with curating images of testosterone alpha-males but I can't think of one image of him that could seriously be described in those terms. It's fascinating that some heterosexual-identified women seem to have been able to see him as a figure of potential erotic action, despite the tsunami of signifiers he's cascaded which seem to suggest allegiances elsewhere. I wonder if real women who aren't *fans* have ever hit upon him sexually in real life?

I wonder if he'll have some "work" done now as he moves into his mad Dennis Healey eyebrows phase? Or just use old photos from a few decades ago? It's always amusing to watch those who have traded themselves on their surface image succumb to the rigours of time. To their credit, Reed, Jagger, Richards and Iggy didn't go under the scalpel so there are pathfinders for him to follow in this, as in everything else he's done.

f***in' twat!

Moz looks so gentle and Happy in this pic, the camera never lies! Unless like todays pics they are all airbrushed and this obviously wasn't! Auntie Mary looks so true and nice too IMO. Mary is also attactive, is she Mozzie's mother's sister? (his mum was also a beauty) Now I know that there are many twisted, bitter, scarey and oddly obsessed keyboard warriors that comment on Moz (they have so much more time and energy than me)but at the end of the day he seems to give and recieve a lot of love from normal people (not including myself I might add ha ha)

Gratifying? Really? Did you ask him? You’ve probably never been to one of his shows. You just come here to troll everybody and stir up shit. Loser. Yeah seriously WOW!

u mad hoe?

- - - Updated - - -

This is when you are at your most pathetic. Instead of defending yourself you "side step" the criticism by saying "but Morrissey is cruel too and you like him, can't you see I'm just like him, I say cruel things too and so does he, so we are the same...."

Can I assure you that the vast majority of people skip your posts completely and the rest only skim one in ten with a yawn.
Your analysis of Morrissey as an artist is laughable, you devote so much time to it without getting it at all, - its astonishing. Your lack of self awareness is impressive too and is clearly part of a bigger mental health issue.

Everyday you are here spending so much time, energy and effort and for what? Morrissey is on the up and there is nothing you can do about it apart from impotently wish it all goes wrong for him.

Do you think that's why he never has sex? Is he impotent? I'd never thought of that. Interesting..

- - - Updated - - -

f***in' twat!

I doubt Morrissey is fcukin twat tonight..LOL! 180!

Wow, Brummie Boy is perplexed by what women find sexually attractive. Is anyone really surprised?

Beauty and physical attraction are subjective perceptions, so it shouldn't be surprising that we can have diverse opinions as to who is or isn't sexually appealing. For me, it is Morrissey's dichotomy that makes him so attractive. Part of his persona is shy, delicate, emotive, the kind of man that women feel compelled to love and protect. The other half is ruggedly handsome, swaggering, and a bit of a bad boy. This is the man that you want to tie you to a four-poster bed. The most important thing to remember is that it is just a fantasy; no rational person here thinks that she/he is ever going to have the chance to share an intimate moment with the man, so his actual sexual experiences and preferences are of no real concern.

Also, just for the record, not all female fantasies culminate in penetration; many women need to connect on an intellectual and emotional level before they would consider any physical encounter; so a talented, brilliant, and expressive man like Morrissey can be extremely attractive. That's just my take on what makes M so appealing; I'm sure that some irate, hate-spewing poster will immediately explain how he can more accurately speak for heterosexual women.

lynnda

I just want him to put his penis in my vagina and move it back and forth and whisper "Sugar Crush" in his f***ing beautiful perfect English accent. And maybe "Divine." Then cum on my tits and hold me.

I just want him to put his penis in my vagina and move it back and forth and whisper "Sugar Crush" in his f***ing beautiful perfect English accent. And maybe "Divine." Then cum on my tits and hold me.

I'm kidding. I don't want these things. I want him to have amazing humasexual interaction with beautiful people. And then to eat cupcakes and take some advils and drink tons of water.

Wow, Brummie Boy is perplexed by what women find sexually attractive. Is anyone really surprised?

Beauty and physical attraction are subjective perceptions, so it shouldn't be surprising that we can have diverse opinions as to who is or isn't sexually appealing. For me, it is Morrissey's dichotomy that makes him so attractive. Part of his persona is shy, delicate, emotive, the kind of man that women feel compelled to love and protect. The other half is ruggedly handsome, swaggering, and a bit of a bad boy. This is the man that you want to tie you to a four-poster bed. The most important thing to remember is that it is just a fantasy; no rational person here thinks that she/he is ever going to have the chance to share an intimate moment with the man, so his actual sexual experiences and preferences are of no real concern.

Also, just for the record, not all female fantasies culminate in penetration; many women need to connect on an intellectual and emotional level before they would consider any physical encounter; so a talented, brilliant, and expressive man like Morrissey can be extremely attractive. That's just my take on what makes M so appealing; I'm sure that some irate, hate-spewing poster will immediately explain how he can more accurately speak for heterosexual women.

lynnda

Perplexed by what Morrissey's female fans claim to find sexually attractive. Must remember to ask potential shags: "oh, are you a Morrissey fan by any chance?" Save myself some bother. Most of the women at Morrissey shows are hardly Beyonce, are they? Physically repulsed by themselves they go to watch their cult leader sing about being physically repulsed by himself. Hilarious to watch, but hardly anything to do with human sexual attraction. "50 Shades Of Morrissey" is an amusing fantasy, but the only reason he'd tie a woman to a bed would be to stop her making a move on him, so you're wasting your fantasy battery/brain cells there. The love/protect mothering stuff might get a response but probably not a sexual one.

Not irate, amused. Not hate-spewing just laughing at you, lynnda. No, I don't claim to speak for heterosexual women, as, regarding sex: I'm not interested in what goes on in their heads, just what they can deliver in bed. And if they're a self-confessed Morrissey cult member, that's probably not much at all,

Remember when you promised yourself you were going to IGNORE me? Remember how many times you and the rest of your cult members insisted you never read anything I write: yet here you are again, unable to avoid mentioning me in the desperate hope I'll notice your silly ramblings. Well, I have noticed them and they are very silly. But amusing, so thanks! So, you've slipped up, made a twit of yourself again. Now go back to putting me on IGNORE and then you won't look foolish again. OK?

u mad hoe?

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you so full of anger?

I'm not full of anger. You just desperately wish/need to believe that's the case. I'm actually full of laughter every time i read ever more desperate justifications of The Cult Of Morrissey. Why would I be 'angry' about a comedy genius singer/ranter and his ludicrious 'fan'-base who provide hours of amusement imagining he/they are radical art outsiders when they're just another bunch of deluded Boomer brats who've never grown out of adolescence?

Long may Morrissey and his fans continue! Roll on the next episode of fake rebellion/imaginary persecution complexes: on an international Corporate Rock record label! You couldn't make it up.

I know. Brummie is extremely angry and takes out his frustrations here. Probably lonely too. sad. :straightface:

Sorry to disappoint you. Not angry, just extremely amused by you and the rest of the cult. Not frustrated, other than by a slight ankle injury at the moment, but it's healing well. Not lonely, lots of loving family and friends. I'd say it's nice of you to care, but I don't care what you think. So don't bother replying again unless it's directly about Morrissey, OK? Just put me on IGNORE like 'lynnda'.Deal? I'm here to discuss Morrissey's "art" and his world-historic "fame", oh, and the devotion of his "fans" which is easily as fervent at that of 1 Direction, etc. *rollseyes*

CrystalGeezer, I do like your Fantasy - very sensual, very erotic.

Sorry to disappoint you. Not angry, just extremely amused by you and the rest of the cult. Not frustrated, other than by a slight ankle injury at the moment, but it's healing well. Not lonely, lots of loving family and friends. I'd say it's nice of you to care, but I don't care what you think. So don't bother replying again unless it's directly about Morrissey, OK? Just put me on IGNORE like 'lynnda'.Deal? I'm here to discuss Morrissey's "art" and his world-historic "fame", oh, and the devotion of his "fans" which is easily as fervent at that of 1 Direction, etc. *rollseyes*

Dude, you’re the biggest “cult member” here who is more obsessed with Morrissey then I am! You’re obsessed with him, his fans, his everything! You quote his songs in your posts, and you contradict yourself all the time. Not that I care but I don’t believe you have a loving family cause if you did you wouldn’t be so angry and hateful. You’re a closeted homosexual and you hate yourself for having erotic feelings toward Morrissey and you come here to vent your displaced anger. Get some help.

He’d rather be thrown into lake of toxic waste.

Perplexed by what Morrissey's female fans claim to find sexually attractive. Must remember to ask potential shags: "oh, are you a Morrissey fan by any chance?" Save myself some bother. Most of the women at Morrissey shows are hardly Beyonce, are they? Physically repulsed by themselves they go to watch their cult leader sing about being physically repulsed by himself. Hilarious to watch, but hardly anything to do with human sexual attraction. "50 Shades Of Morrissey" is an amusing fantasy, but the only reason he'd tie a woman to a bed would be to stop her making a move on him, so you're wasting your fantasy battery/brain cells there. The love/protect mothering stuff might get a response but probably not a sexual one.

Not irate, amused. Not hate-spewing just laughing at you, lynnda. No, I don't claim to speak for heterosexual women, as, regarding sex: I'm not interested in what goes on in their heads, just what they can deliver in bed. And if they're a self-confessed Morrissey cult member, that's probably not much at all,

Remember when you promised yourself you were going to IGNORE me? Remember how many times you and the rest of your cult members insisted you never read anything I write: yet here you are again, unable to avoid mentioning me in the desperate hope I'll notice your silly ramblings. Well, I have noticed them and they are very silly. But amusing, so thanks! So, you've slipped up, made a twit of yourself again. Now go back to putting me on IGNORE and then you won't look foolish again. OK?

You make broad generalizations that prove that you are a narrow-minded, self-absorbed, pathetic little man, and it's not surprising that your only concern is how a woman can service you. I bet you keep the $20 hookers in your neighborhood quite busy. If you had actually attended any concerts recently, you would see a mix of people, college students, middle-aged males and females, and you would see that many of the women (and men) trying to get to the stage are quite attractive; but, I'm sure you would cower from any good looking women for fear of immediate rejection. It sounds as if you are projecting your insecurities on to others. How sad. As for your deluded sense of achievement, your tedious tirades are just more of the same rancid, flimsy bait on a dull hook, and no one is biting. You 'debunk' absolutely nothing. That would imply that you have provided some startling revelation that alters the collective opinion of Morrissey, and that simply isn't the case. People have formed their own opinions concerning Morrissey, and they certainly won't change them based on your manic rants. If fact, your posts only inspire contempt (or pity) for you, not Morrissey. So you want all of us to 'ignore' you; well, I doubt that. The only reason that you could possibly be making such an exorbitant amount of posts is that you are desperately seeking attention from someone, anyone. If I choose to ignore you, it's because I'm bored, not threatened; it all depends upon my general mood. You seem to think yourself quite the intellectual, but I doubt that many people here would agree. Your fallback responses to any form of debate are "anyone who still values Morrissey is a brain-washed cult member" and "Don't judge my hateful, bitter, intolerant statements; don't you remember when Morrissey did this or said that?" He started it, waaaaaaah! What a juvenile and inept strategy. Your great attack against me is that my statements are "silly". Really, is that the best you can do? Respond or don't respond, it really doesn't matter. You are like a mosquito, annoying when you are present and completely forgotten when you are gone. Morrissey, on the other hand, will be remembered as an influential figure in music long after he has passed.

lynnda

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom