You People

NumberOne

You people are going to eat my shit and die!

Oh man, it's so terrible news that there is people like the ones on this forum, who think that they are such big Morrissey fans, when the truth of the matter is, you have never even met him. You have no right to talk about anyone you have never met before or seen very close up. That's just gay. You people think you are so tough because you come here and type things, but I've already spoken to Morrissey about this website many times, and he says it sucks and that the people on it, suck also, and one day they're gonna get what's coming to them.

I've met Morrissey numerous times, face to face, and in person. That's why I have a right to be here and to be alive and to say the word "MORR-ISS-EY". You people on the other hand are just wannabe's and pretenders and only like Moz because you copy the real fans like me.

Hello NumberOne! You will fit in real well here. I look foreward to your posts.

You met Morrissey? hmm...I guess Morrissey really does make Christmas cards for the mentally ill.

Welcome...like the ones before me have already noted, you'll fit in.

You met Morrissey? hmm...I guess Morrissey really does make Christmas cards for the mentally ill.

lol

Welcome number 1, pull up a chair, have a Ribena! Ideas for your next post:

What I did on my holidays
Why my dad is tuffer than your dad
Girls smel of poo

lol

Welcome number 1, pull up a chair, have a Ribena! Ideas for your next post:

What I did on my holidays
Why my dad is tuffer than your dad
Girls smel of poo

hey i was going to do posts about that, but i was going to say girls smell of wee wee!

i like the big bold capital letters as i'm not getting any younger this helps with my eye sight.

hi number one.

you sound like my kinda guy.

maybe we could meet up sometime, off-line, and kiss 'n' stuff.

let me know! xxx

i' ve also "met" morrissey many times.............until he got a restraining order

(my personal fav: "eat my shit and die")

Last edited:
well i'm going to eat shit and die, is that a medical fact! i know people drink piss ( well i don't know any one who drinks their own urine) and we have a certain amount of gaiety because i have never met a person called morrissey or spoke to him. what is this forum? who is morrissey? sorry i get confused there is a poet called stephen morrissey who lives in Montreal, i thought this site was about him. so sorry, now i understand about all this talk of concerts, 'international playboys" and ringleaders. i should leave now because i got the wrong guy... sorry no one fan!

Welcome! Sorry if there's any typos, hard to type while I'm on my knees in front of you bowing down ;)

Sheesh, remember when you all thought that I was a c***.

You came at a bad time Chareth...we've had a dramatic increase in trolling right around the time you came in proclaiming your disapproval of Morrissey. "Morrissey sucks....blah blah blah. But yet I am here, blah blah blah." you understand why we jumped on you.

And i still consider you on probation. at least in my own mind. I can't speak for others though, I am in no way suitable for that.

Sheesh, remember when you all thought that I was a c***.

Yeah, attention in here is a lot like that in the movie/musical Chicago: one's infamous spot in the limelight is constantly being stolen away by the (dishonorable) newcomer on the move who grabs the attention of the peanut gallery.

You came at a bad time Chareth...we've had a dramatic increase in trolling right around the time you came in proclaiming your disapproval of Morrissey. "Morrissey sucks....blah blah blah. But yet I am here, blah blah blah." you understand why we jumped on you.

And i still consider you on probation. at least in my own mind. I can't speak for others though, I am in no way suitable for that.

I am at least enducated in my slurs. I doubt this fella could recite the full lyric to The father who must be killed, before declaring it complete f***ing nonsense.

I am at least enducated in my slurs. I doubt this fella could recite the full lyric to The father who must be killed, before declaring it complete f***ing nonsense.

NO opinion can be fully backed by simple education of the material. It is just your opinion among many others, so don't think you're some how better because you know the lyrics to a song you hate.

And here is Chare recapturing the attention! (back where he belongs)

You haven't met any of us so stop thinking you're so tough and coming on here to type things about someone you haven't even met, i have met you face to face (at least i think it's a face) and i said..or you said..."you sucked, which also sucked...terrible news" you said...and i have the right to say "NUM-BER-ONE" I'm going to get what's coming to me...in the post, which will be a ticket to go see MORR-IS-EY and i will enjoy KRIS-TEEN-YOU-NG while someone eats my shit and dies.

P.S You're all wannabe's and pretenders so go copy someone else.

Now lets watch the simpsons...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP1X-O2eFhE

That's just gay.

Houston, we have a faker.
I doubt very much that Morrissey would ever keep the company of someone who uses 'gay' as an insult. There were undertones of sense in your post, but really... don't take the holier-than-thou approach when you have zilch in the way of spinal fluid.

Thank you and good night.

Back
Top Bottom