Morrissey Central "YOU MUST PLEASE REMEMBER" (March 3, 2021)

Sam, you must please remember to publish that Morrissey interview you promised 128 days ago.

"Sam, you've been loyal, true and faithful
all this time with being alone"

A worthy contender for his next covers project: All American Girls

Indeed. ...and a direct, near 30 year old message from the man-child himself. Mind it, next time you’re motivated to ask why we come here.

Haven’t seen this video in years,
Who was the little girl ? and what does it say on her tee shirt...and why was she grabbed like that .. I’m confused here ... anyone know ?

Who was the little girl ? and what does it say on her tee shirt...and why was she grabbed like that .. I’m confused here ... anyone know ?
The girl is Boz’s daughter. The t-shirt is by a band called ‘Angelic Upstarts’

In the running for worst song on a bloody fantastic album, but a good choice for a single

Boz's daughter, Billie Rose. I think! Being an adorable wee upstart & nicking Moz's limelight.

I love that song & video!!!

Also I meant to say Poly Styrene's documentary was on at the Glasgow Film Festival but forgot 😳 - it's now getting a wider release & will be on Sky Arts, for anyone interested.

thats funny,wee lassie waiting for the hook at 3.17,she knows its coming but doesnt know when.
still a great song at 27 years of age.

I love that song & video!!!

Also I meant to say Poly Styrene's documentary was on at the Glasgow Film Festival but forgot 😳 - it's now getting a wider release & will be on Sky Arts, for anyone interested.

iv been going to the glasgow film festival for years,will catch the poly styrene docu and looking forward to the mauratanian with jodie foster,reckon iv been going to the cinema for 50 years,hard to get your head around when you say it like that.

iv been going to the glasgow film festival for years,will catch the poly styrene docu and looking forward to the mauratanian with jodie foster,reckon iv been going to the cinema for 50 years,hard to get your head around when you say it like that.
And here’s me thinking your mid- 30s 😬😬😬

And here’s me thinking your mid- 30s 😬😬😬
baz if i was in my 30s i wouldnt be on here on a wednesday night,lockdown or no lockdown,i would be out chasing.

SER must be bored of wanking off for his uncle’s amusement at the Sunset Strip hotel room.

SER, join your uncle in leaving this world. Now.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom