Morrissey Central "You Must Please Remember" (February 8, 2020)

You Must Please Remember - Morrissey Central

February 8, 2020

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed, a Morrissey fan. Enough said.

Yes, I am a Morrissey fan, & I thought that would have been clear to just about anyone with an ounce of sense.
You're clearly not, so why are you wasting your time posting things on here?
Is the Westlife site down today? Enough said indeed.

just speculating if morrissey had explained his own reasons for writing an autobiography in his letter to kirk, and if having felt "speechless" had been his, morrissey's, incentive as well, so kirk makes use of this word in inverted commas.
kirk must have been a kind and attentive reader and listener, who, in his reply, is offering a common ground to connect ('proving oneself to be able to do sth successfully' sounds like a quote from a morrissey interview)
but i'm just speculating.

On 22 February 2013, about two weeks before this letter by Kirk Douglas, this was posted on True-to-you.
Maybe he wrote a letter to Douglas afterwards and told him he was "speechless" when he saw him? Or he did end up talking to him in person (unlikely)?

"Kirk Douglas

Excuse my happiness. Yesterday I decided to take a stroll and I found myself walking alongside Kirk Douglas. It generally takes me 4 seconds to feel disturbingly ridiculous, but yesterday I broke my own record. Overcome by an indescribably modest humility, I suddenly felt like the fat half of a pair of bow-legged twins. I froze, my eyes welled-up, my feet sank into imaginary mud. Only Kirk Douglas could reduce me to such an irrational fear of breathing, but here it was. It was one of those very silly moments where we act on the second instinct whilst ignoring the first instinct, and of course, the second instinct always warns us to "do nothing." Too incurably demented to tap his shoulder and pledge eternal thanks and servitude, I stood and I watched as my hero walked away.

I am not alone in knowing how constantly robbed Kirk Douglas was of that voodoo doll known as the 'Oscar'. Yes, he was given obligatory recognition once the best years of his career had wound down, but his magnetic force and colossal onscreen assurance in Two weeks in another town, Lonely are the brave and The bad and the beautiful still stand as the best screen acting yet produced, in years when the Oscars, as usual, were awarded instead to the blandly servile. If you haven't yet seen the above three films then your life is nothing. In his prime, Kirk Douglas was far too sexually disagreeable, and represented the soul of the world far too accurately. It was a self-realization that cannot be manufactured - or even found for a second time, because its poetry is built on a very particular time and space - one that doesn't return. In fact, Kirk Douglas sometimes didn't act at all - he simply observed and played with those around him (the hardest trick of all.) If male desire is tension, then Kirk Douglas had this more than any other screen star - yes, King Kong included.

Last night I went to bed exhausted. But I couldn't sleep.

Morrissey

Los Angeles

22 February 2013."

Morrissey also said, an Italian policeman pulled a gun on him and terrorised him for half an hour!

So, just what's your point, today?

You keep telling us you have a daughter. Did you know she isn't yours? Apparently that toxic thing you're allegedly being treated for :rolleyes: rendered you infertile & limp, so your wife had to go get some action somewhere else. Maybe it was the same Italian policeman. Ask your wife, if she's still around.

Sick of reading your garbage, go troll elsewhere.

You keep telling us you have a daughter. Did you know she isn't yours? Apparently that toxic thing you're allegedly being treated for :rolleyes: rendered you infertile & limp, so your wife had to go get some action somewhere else. Maybe it was the same Italian policeman. Ask your wife, if she's still around.

No, think I’ll continue to pop onto here now and again as it’s funny as f*** watching cowardly idiots like you get so wound up, they start spewing bile like this.

And btw, I have 3 daughters.

Forgive me, ordinarily I would never consider divulging sensitive information about a previous patient, however, in this instance I felt duty bound to protect the medical profession. If I am struck off for my actions so be it.

Eight years ago, I had the misfortune to be presented with one Steven P. Morrissey (from my own interactions with Mr Morrissey it soon became clear that the P. stood for prick).

Mr Morrissey informed me that he had a cancerous mole just under his left eye and that his self-diagnosis had been confirmed by several adoring fans that frequented his sycophantic fan forum. On this basis, and on no other that I could determine, he concluded that a diagnosis of cancerous mole (his ‘medical term’) was indisputable.

Following a thorough examination, it transpired that Mr Morrissey was afflicted by a pimple. A common every day pimple. I explained this clearly to him and was pleased to inform him that at last it seems as though he was experiencing puberty (uncommon in a man in his early 50s).

Mr Morrissey would hear none of it. He became rather angry and abusive (typical of someone going through puberty I might add). He called me a know-nothing quack and insisted that I tell him why he would self-diagnose himself and why his fans would corroborate the diagnosis? On that I had no answer other than possible mental health issues.

Mr Morrissey screamed that this would not be the last I would hear of this. I later became aware that he had a habit of threatening those you did not agree with him. Thankfully, his threat proved impotent.

History, it seems, has a habit of repeating itself and once again Mr Morrissey has cried ‘cancer’. This too has been corroborated by adoring fans (who seems quite intent on the object of their affections having cancer). It seems that while a medical professional has diagnosed Barrett’s Oesophagus Mr Morrissey has translated this as cancer and wasted no time fawning in front of TV cameras in the hope that it would illicit sympathy. This behaviour seems at odds with a man who claims to be private, wishes no press intrusion but, yet, here he is disclosing a cancer diagnosis on a worldwide television show.

At this juncture I refer you to my earlier statement of “possible mental health issues”. I posit that Mr Morrissey may in fact be ill and may suffer from a chronic combination of Munchausen's Syndrome and Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I provide these diagnoses based on the short time I spent with him and on details I have since read of his continuing behaviours. I fully expect it to be challenged by Mr Morrissey and the adoring fans who continue to support Mr Morrissey in his delusions.

On 22 February 2013, about two weeks before this letter by Kirk Douglas, this was posted on True-to-you.
Maybe he wrote a letter to Douglas afterwards and told him he was "speechless" when he saw him? Or he did end up talking to him in person (unlikely)?

"Kirk Douglas

Excuse my happiness. Yesterday I decided to take a stroll and I found myself walking alongside Kirk Douglas. It generally takes me 4 seconds to feel disturbingly ridiculous, but yesterday I broke my own record. Overcome by an indescribably modest humility, I suddenly felt like the fat half of a pair of bow-legged twins. I froze, my eyes welled-up, my feet sank into imaginary mud. Only Kirk Douglas could reduce me to such an irrational fear of breathing, but here it was. It was one of those very silly moments where we act on the second instinct whilst ignoring the first instinct, and of course, the second instinct always warns us to "do nothing." Too incurably demented to tap his shoulder and pledge eternal thanks and servitude, I stood and I watched as my hero walked away.

I am not alone in knowing how constantly robbed Kirk Douglas was of that voodoo doll known as the 'Oscar'. Yes, he was given obligatory recognition once the best years of his career had wound down, but his magnetic force and colossal onscreen assurance in Two weeks in another town, Lonely are the brave and The bad and the beautiful still stand as the best screen acting yet produced, in years when the Oscars, as usual, were awarded instead to the blandly servile. If you haven't yet seen the above three films then your life is nothing. In his prime, Kirk Douglas was far too sexually disagreeable, and represented the soul of the world far too accurately. It was a self-realization that cannot be manufactured - or even found for a second time, because its poetry is built on a very particular time and space - one that doesn't return. In fact, Kirk Douglas sometimes didn't act at all - he simply observed and played with those around him (the hardest trick of all.) If male desire is tension, then Kirk Douglas had this more than any other screen star - yes, King Kong included.

Last night I went to bed exhausted. But I couldn't sleep.

Morrissey

Los Angeles

22 February 2013."
Nice! Forgot about that one. Beautifully written.

Hooky would be a candidate but in fact 'she' is a figment of the skinny imagination.:straightface:

Nice! Forgot about that one. Beautifully written.

I agree. He must have been really into Douglas around 2011-2013, judging by the long passage about him in Autobiography.

Yes, I am a Morrissey fan, & I thought that would have been clear to just about anyone with an ounce of sense.
You're clearly not, so why are you wasting your time posting things on here?
Is the Westlife site down today? Enough said indeed.

Look, don't try to intimidate me with the use of imperial measurements. It just won't work. Perhaps you'd be better served trying to contruct meaningful sentences "You're clearly not", I'm clearly not what?

When you said this "Yes, I am a Morrissey fan" did you mean this Yes, I am a Morrissey fanny. It can be diffcult in here to know what people say and what people mean.

I am not writing shit.Allegations of rape are there,don't you know?I am fan of M but not of some of his heroes.I respect your opinion and others who love KD,but what i said was my opinion.Or all of us here have to say he was good,for not be accusing of writing shit?All i want now is 20 march to come,and hoping no one dies until then.
perfect !!!!! Esaaaa desde la izquierda!!!!!!

Morrissey also said, an Italian policeman pulled a gun on him and terrorised him for half an hour!

He also claimed to have been sexually assaulted at LAX but threatened no and took no legal action. Normally he's rather quick to threaten legal action or take it. Hmmm .....

No, think I’ll continue to pop onto here now and again as it’s funny as f*** watching cowardly idiots like you get so wound up, they start spewing bile like this.

And btw, I have 3 daughters.

Cowardly, how? You're as bad as that other idiot Phranc who lives with his mother.

I come here purely for the sport of responding to pieces of shit like you.
You don't wind me up - you & the rest of the skinny posse simply amuse me highly, so it's worth the effort to come here & see what hilarity you & the other trolls might be offering up daily.

3 daughters, none of which are yours. Laughable limp example of an inadequate infertile member of the male species, but hey, don't let it get you down - be happy with the fact your wife knows where to get some when she needs it.

Troll on brother.

He also claimed to have been sexually assaulted at LAX but threatened no and took no legal action. Normally he's rather quick to threaten legal action or take it. Hmmm .....
Morrissey ... he’s f***ing brilliant.

Cowardly, how? You're as bad as that other idiot Phranc who lives with his mother.

I come here purely for the sport of responding to pieces of shit like you.
You don't wind me up - you & the rest of the skinny posse simply amuse me highly, so it's worth the effort to come here & see what hilarity you & the other trolls might be offering up daily.

3 daughters, none of which are yours. Laughable limp example of an inadequate infertile member of the male species, but hey, don't let it get you down - be happy with the fact your wife knows where to get some when she needs it.

Troll on brother.

Oh you’re on a roll today aren't you. Were you the school bully or something, spouting bile at people while inwardly crying as you were so unliked.

Your bullshits impressing no one mate apart from the likes of Vegan but I suppose people who fiddle with kids tend to stick together.

Look, don't try to intimidate me with the use of imperial measurements. It just won't work. Perhaps you'd be better served trying to contruct meaningful sentences "You're clearly not", I'm clearly not what?

When you said this "Yes, I am a Morrissey fan" did you mean this Yes, I am a Morrissey fanny. It can be diffcult in here to know what people say and what people mean.

Hey idiot, I'm sorry but I don't cater for people where they don't have English as their first language, or who have no grasp of the English language at all. Go study - get wise - understand.

I've highlighted some errors for you (in bold) to focus on before you start that basic English course.

Come back to the forum when you can at least compose a question correctly, are able to read & understand what you might be responding to, & have developed more than 1 mg, or 1 ml of common sense (imperial equivalents are available via Google).

Oh you’re on a roll today aren't you. Were you the school bully or something, spouting bile at people while inwardly crying as you were so unliked.

Your bullshits impressing no one mate apart from the likes of Vegan but I suppose people who fiddle with kids tend to stick together.

LOL, predictable come-back Surface...as disappointing as ever & presenting no real challenge....child-like, but hey, almost not bad. In your rage you forgot punctuation though.

Vegan & I never touched your kids...just for the record, no BS.

It was someone else. Mate.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom