Morrissey Central "You Must Please Remember" (February 8, 2020)

You Must Please Remember - Morrissey Central

February 8, 2020

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm studying to be a bullshit technician and have scanned a bit about Barrett’s and esophageal cancer and the various treatments that are performed. I did this quickly on the internet just prior to typing. I don’t usually delve deeply into conversation about Morrissey's diagnosis as I wholly believe what Morrissey tells me. I use the word deniers to discredit anyone that disagrees with me. I'm a know it all and I can be more than little exhausting.
Actually, I used my textbook!! :eek:
Lol! See?

I'm studying to be a bullshit technician and have scanned a bit about Barrett’s and esophageal cancer and the various treatments that are performed. I did this quickly on the internet just prior to typing. I don’t usually delve deeply into conversation about Morrissey's diagnosis as I wholly believe what Morrissey tells me. I use the word deniers to discredit anyone that disagrees with me. I'm a know it all and I can be more than little exhausting.

It's Morrissey's health. And there's evidence to back up what he said about it.

I am studying to be a radiology technician and have read a bit about Barrett’s and esophageal cancer and the various treatments that are performed. I don’t usually delve deeply into conversation about his diagnosis as there are so many deniers here who already think they know it all and it just gets a little exhausting. But, having said that, I would like to add my two cents, and then I’m done with the subject!

I believe Morrissey had what is known as T1 cancer. A very, very, early stage I cancer that was/is only in a small part of the mucosa and has not grown deeper into the submucosa. What I believe Morrissey described by “scraping “ cancer cells is that his gastroenterologist performed what is known as EMR (Endoscopic Mucosal Resection.) Which is a procedure that removes the affected mucosa in the esophagus and is followed by an endoscopy that will kill any remaining cancerous cells. If the person, in this case Morrissey, is an otherwise healthy individual, and he is as far as we know, radiation and chemotherapy is not always necessary. However, it is important to continue with periodic screening for pre-cancerous and cancerous cells in the future. If the cancer returns then they will perform surgery to remove the section of his esophagus that is affected. Let’s hope that never happens!!!

In closing, I believe Morrissey. I remember he had a lot of trouble singing at one point and used to say on stage, “Nodes, nodes, nodes, everywhere “ when he couldn’t finish a lyric...

That is all! :)

he has said on diff occasions about the scrapping which would be indicative of a EMR procedure to address either low or high grade abnormal cells or dysplasia Barrett's Esophagus can lead to cancer if abnormal cells, dysplasia, is found.

Yer, bad punctuation can cause many problems. D'yu know how many yu've personally caused?
not as many as you,you cant even spell you.ya plank o wid.

He used a legitimate linguistic shortcut, so calling him a liar based on him not parsing out his medical conditions is ridiculous.

It** can be treated in it's early stages with an endoscopic procedure. Unless you've got something booked it would be easy enough to work round it. And no one in the public eye needs to put out a statement about anything.
Some agents won't even confirm a death until after the funeral.

**cancer

Yep. :thumb:

I am studying to be a radiology technician and have read a bit about Barrett’s and esophageal cancer and the various treatments that are performed. I don’t usually delve deeply into conversation about his diagnosis as there are so many deniers here who already think they know it all and it just gets a little exhausting. But, having said that, I would like to add my two cents, and then I’m done with the subject!

I believe Morrissey had what is known as T1 cancer. A very, very, early stage I cancer that was/is only in a small part of the mucosa and has not grown deeper into the submucosa. What I believe Morrissey described by “scraping “ cancer cells is that his gastroenterologist performed what is known as EMR (Endoscopic Mucosal Resection.) Which is a procedure that removes the affected mucosa in the esophagus and is followed by an endoscopy that will kill any remaining cancerous cells. If the person, in this case Morrissey, is an otherwise healthy individual, and he is as far as we know, radiation and chemotherapy is not always necessary. However, it is important to continue with periodic screening for pre-cancerous and cancerous cells in the future. If the cancer returns then they will perform surgery to remove the section of his esophagus that is affected. Let’s hope that never happens!!!

In closing, I believe Morrissey. I remember he had a lot of trouble singing at one point and used to say on stage, “Nodes, nodes, nodes, everywhere “ when he couldn’t finish a lyric...

That is all! :)

Thank you, very informative

:thumb:

Well that settles it.

Case closed !

:hammer:

Morrissey IS A

SURVIVOR !!!!

No disease can stop him! be it Barretts or the Guardian...

The man is

UNSTOPPABLE !!!

VIVA MOZ !!!

:rock: :thumb:

Her sister lána and her mother were there after she was beaten and raped. Lanas daughter told Robert Downey jnr who outed him at the Oscars when he was being honoured with an award.

And yet they never said who it was that raped Natalie? Robert Downey Jr has never said anything about Kirk Douglas in any of the Oscars awards. When Gawker accused him of being the commenter on Crazy Days and Nights his spokesman denied it. Lay off the crackpipe before posting!

There's a gulf between simply "not being a saint" and being the type of person who subjects a 16 year old girl to a prolonged violent rape, you massive tool. You're another bag carrier and jock strap holder for the rich and powerful. You might be in awe of someone who made good movies 60 years ago and think their occupation gave them licence to rape without repercussions, but unlike you I don't allow stars in my eyes to cloud my vision. Kindly f*** off!

Except there is no proof you dumb c***.

From my favourite Douglas film. It would make a great intro track for Morrissey.

Moz will be delighted with The Oscars - Joaquin Phoenix is going full Animal Liberationist & is also calling for people to get second chances. Also Kirk was honoured in the obits.

To remember that not only was he a great actor, but that he overcame obstacles to continue his art. I assume Morrissey found this inspiring and would hope that others would to, which is why he shared it publicly.

Thanks for saying that. He was resilient. He made his own path. He overcame and came back....It’s a hard road as many of us have experienced within our own families. Many stroke survivors begin the long road of recovery only to succumb to more frequent mini-stokes or bigger... and are gone too soon. It’s tough and not talked about enough. It’s exhausting and relentless, for all involved, but serves as a measure of what the human body can endure... and in Kirk’s case, achieve, and give back tenfold to the masses. A lovely man who kicked bass in all ways imaginable.
XX

The thing about those utterly lost to reason is when Morrissey says:

"You can't help but feel the Chinese people are a subspecies"

or

"everyone prefers their own race"

they rush in with. "Morrissey didn't say that", "that's not what Morrissey meant" or "that's not racist". This despite the fact that Morrissey said:

When Morrissey said he was diagnosed with Barretts he claimed this as cancer. When challenged (who knows why it's popped up as a topic) in flooded the usual denials from the perpetually lost.

The only form of cancer Morrissey has ever been inflicted by is the type of 'fan' that turned to him because of his flaws and vulnerabilities yet revel in his infallibility. A contrary bunch.

James Maker recently jumped to Morrissey's defence claiming he was a contrarian. It was a pitiful and worrying defence from a so-called friend.

Morrissey has always been a fame junkie.
He's the equivalent of an X-Factor contestant. A claim of cancer allowed him to bask, like a ailing Norma Desmond, in the sympathy and attention he so desperately craves.

Now in his twilight years his UK fans abandon him in considerable numbers. Two UK dates have yet to sell out weeks after they went on sale. As expected The Lost claim all is well despite the lack of ticket sales (and the pace at which they have not sold) staring them in the face.

Morrissey never had cancer, he is a cancer. A cancer that pretends to be caring and loving yet consistently promotes hatred in 'intervieed' and in his own statements. Morrissey: a wolf in wolf's clothing.

The thing about those utterly lost to reason is when Morrissey says:

or

they rush in with. "Morrissey didn't say that", "that's not what Morrissey meant" or "that's not racist". This despite the fact that Morrissey said:

When Morrissey said he was diagnosed with Barretts he claimed this as cancer. When challenged (who knows why it's popped up as a topic) in flooded the usual denials from the perpetually lost.

The only form of cancer Morrissey has ever been inflicted by is the type of 'fan' that turned to him because of his flaws and vulnerabilities yet revel in his infallibility. A contrary bunch.

James Maker recently jumped to Morrissey's defence claiming he was a contrarian. It was a pitiful and worrying defence from a so-called friend.

Morrissey has always been a fame junkie.
He's the equivalent of an X-Factor contestant. A claim of cancer allowed him to bask, like a ailing Norma Desmond, in the sympathy and attention he so desperately craves.

Now in his twilight years his UK fans abandon him in considerable numbers. Two UK dates have yet to sell out weeks after they went on sale. As expected The Lost claim all is well despite the lack of ticket sales (and the pace at which they have not sold) staring them in the face.

Morrissey never had cancer, he is a cancer. A cancer that pretends to be caring and loving yet consistently promotes hatred in 'intervieed' and in his own statements. Morrissey: a wolf in wolf's clothing.

So you come here to put everyone on the right path?

You need to go read about the Chinese, they are a sub-species. Fact.
Everyone does prefer their own race. Fact.
All this talk of Barretts/cancer etc. by low-intellect dimwits in society is just laughable. Fact.

Why don't you just f*** off elsewhere...maybe go help your Ma with the laundry or something where you can get a pat on the head for being useful & for having a sort of purpose in life?

So you come here to put everyone on the right path?

You need to go read about the Chinese, they are a sub-species. Fact.
Everyone does prefer their own race. Fact.
All this talk of Barretts/cancer etc. by low-intellect dimwits in society is just laughable. Fact.

Why don't you just f*** off elsewhere...maybe go help your Ma with the laundry or something where you can get a pat on the head for being useful & for having a sort of purpose in life?

Signed, a Morrissey fan. Enough said.

It's Morrissey's health. And there's evidence to back up what he said about it.

"Morrissey said" isn't evidence. You constantly repeating "Morrissey said" isn't backing anything up.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom