Morrissey Central "You Must Please Remember" (February 8, 2020)

You Must Please Remember - Morrissey Central

February 8, 2020

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riiight! Because we all know what a credible news source Gawker is :lbf:
Her sister lána and her mother were there after she was beaten and raped. Lanas daughter told Robert Downey jnr who outed him at the Oscars when he was being honoured with an award.

Stop posting nonsense.

Here is the truth you were NOT looking for:

"Barrett's esophagus occurs when the cells in the lining of your esophagus are damaged from acid reflux. If those cells develop abnormally, this can result in dysplasia, a pre-cancerous condition that can lead to esophageal cancer if left untreated.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/kim...eal_cancer/prevention/barretts-esophagus.html

Thank you for taking the time to prove my point i.e. that Morrissey had Barret's not cancer. Cheers!

Barrett's Esophagus Is A Cancer Risk Factor that involves a Cancer Preventive Protocol.
People that have Barrett's esophagus are at a much higher risk than people without this condition to develop adenocarcinoma (esophageal cancer) of the esophagus.
The gland cells in Barrett’s esophagus can become more abnormal over time. This can result in dysplasia, a pre-cancerous condition. Dysplasia is graded by how abnormal the cells are. No dysplasia require monitoring and treatment for GERD. However, Low-grade dysplasia and High-grade dysplasia are both linked to a potential for cancer and is typically treated with cancer preventive procedures. For both low and high grades dysplasia, treatment would include Endoscopic resection and Radiofrequency ablation. With Barrett's esophagus, Morrissey may have had his abnormal (cancer precursor) cells "scraped", as in a Endoscopic resection. for either a low or high grade dysplasia.

Additional confirmation that Morrissey did not have cancer. If he did he would have had a diagnosis of the type of cancer and that diagnosis would NOT be Barret's because it is NOT a cancer diagnosis.

And you know such things...where do I start with you.... cancer expert are we??? Probably not... just a flea deeking for a dog on any chain... with a face that a dog wouldn’t lick.... eat your corned beef butties, then be silent.... twat neck..
Lo que el escribio esta bastante pasable yo ya lo habia explicado varias veces por aqui,puedo hacerlo porque estudie unos añitos ,medicina ,largos años hasta recibirme para ganar miserias... pero Moz no tuvo cancer de esofago, sino ya no estaria vivo!!!!!! Esos tumores de esofago ,no de garganta como puso algun burro, tienen mal pronostico ,igualmente Moz debe cuidarse el Barret tiene muy bajo riesgo de transformacion hacia cancer pero no es nulo,y parece que a M le gusta el vodka que es una bebida blanca muy fuerte muy irritante y obvio que el alcohol es factor de riesgo para cirrosis hepatica,tambien es cardiotoxico,entre otras cosas y carlis no te enojes si sabemos un poquito del tema y MOZ larga el vodka!!!!!

Great post. I was thinking the same thing. Thank you for posting these old letters, I was half recalling them but couldn't quite place it, as usual :rolleyes:

I think it's cool that Morrissey shared this.

Does anyone remember what Kirk Douglas movies has mentioned as favorites in the past?? Thanks;);)
No estoy de acuerdo lo que hizo ese actor con N Wood es condenable odio a los violadores,sigo diciendo que a veces no lo entiendo a MORRISSEY, lo mismo paso con el basketbolista ese que murio hace poco,Moz que pasara por tu cableado cerebral???

This is 100% correct. He carefully swerved the direct question in the Larry King interview. That he let it go without correction was utterly shameful.

The most shameful thing about this is that he never clarified that he did not have cancer. He was enjoying the attention in the press, attention that wasn't attacking him. He played the victim when he wasn't a victim. His response where he attempts to describe himself as a survivor is just f***ing sick. It's one of the reasons that made me question whether I could be a fan of somebody who really would say anything for attention/sympathy.

I didn't walk away from Morrissey. I was pushed by the man himself.

Indeed! Where has the humanity gone?
I blame social media for everything bad in the world,anyone who does this is laid bare.think how many people have been murdered how many marriages have broken down and all because a comma hasn't been in the right place so someone reads something the wrong way.maybe its just me but theres no way back.off to play call of duty where I can kill 100 people and no one gets hurt.

PUAJJ!!! that destestable that man if so he behaved like an animal!! .Why does MOZ want it? MOZ i do not understand you!!!!! If i found out that Morrissey had violado someone would hate him and never ever listen to his music for me would be dead,so i still do not understand those things that MOZ has,the same happened with the basketball player,made mention in his center!! I HATE RAPISTS SHOULD CUT THEIR TESTICLES AND PENIS AND THROW THEM AT THE DOGS!!!!! VIVA MOZUCHISSS!!!!

The most shameful thing about this is that he never clarified that he did not have cancer. He was enjoying the attention in the press, attention that wasn't attacking him. He played the victim when he wasn't a victim. His response where he attempts to describe himself as a survivor is just f***ing sick. It's one of the reasons that made me question whether I could be a fan of somebody who really would say anything for attention/sympathy.

And yet you're here?

am I supposed to be impressed? I figured celebrities would get communications from other celebrities from time to time. it isn't necessary for the receiving celebrities to post those tidbits and be like whoooooa look what I gots!!!
MOZ is childish is a big boy MOZCHISS IS GOOD !!!! VIVA MORRISSEY!!!

See lots of medically qualified trolls wearing their 'doctor' garb this morning arguing the toss on what is/what isn't cancerous. I wish cancer in any form on all of you.

Excellent summation of how I and many others must feel.

I blame social media for everything bad in the world,anyone who does this is laid bare.think how many people have been murdered how many marriages have broken down and all because a comma hasn't been in the right place so someone reads something the wrong way.maybe its just me but theres no way back.off to play call of duty where I can kill 100 people and no one gets hurt.

A misplaced comma - there's no need for it. Kill. Kill! KILL!

Suddenly some people become saints when they die.Very strange to me.
They don’t become saints; perhaps this is where the resentful are going wrong. They are accepted as humans, flaws and strengths together. Absolutely no one is saying Douglas was a saint, but many are recognising his wide contribution to art, culture and society. Your day of reckoning will come, and if you stop writing negative shite here, you might also achieve something worth talking about.

Yer, bad punctuation can cause many problems. D'yu know how many yu've personally caused?

They do call it Barrett's when it's been caused by Barrett's.

I don't know why you're obsessed with questioning it.

No, they don't. As ever you know nothing but that never ever stops you from spouting nonsense you've scanned on the internet.

Barrett's is a diagnosis.
If you have cancer you DO NOT have Barrett's.
If there are cancerous complications to Barrett's the diagnosis would be Esophageal Adenocarcinoma.
Morrissey never had a Esophageal Adenocarcinoma diagnosis.
Ergo despite Morrissey and you both desperate for a cancer diagnosis (for reasons known only to yourselves) he did not have a cancer diagnosis and as a consequence did not have cancer.

It's a bit like saying "I was diagnosed with Actinic Keratoses. I have skin cancer". When, in fact, if Actinic Keratoses did develop into a skin cancer that would be rediagnosed as Squamous Cell Carcinoma.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom