Morrissey Central "You Must Please Remember" (February 8, 2020)

You Must Please Remember - Morrissey Central

February 8, 2020

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, in a lot of cases Barretts is caused by acid reflux burning the lining of your oesophagus. When the cells regenerate they can change to a different state called Barretts. See you have learn something today you rabid f***ing dick head.

I don't need lectures from you, doctor toxic.
Happy illness btw. Reap what you sow, as the saying goes.

And ... you are his doctor? You'll also note, should you have cared to read my comments, that at no point did I cite Morrissey's doctor only what Morrissey himself has said in a face to face television interview. Morrissey once quipped (I paraphrase) "if you haven't heard it from my own lips, I haven't said it".

You scanned the internet to find something that you believed proved Morrissey had cancer. Strange that you should be so obsessed that he should have cancer - but there you are. You failed.

Unfortunately, the very article that you have quite obviously either, not read or not understood, confirms the case I have been making, repeatedly.

Results
The risk of progression of Barrett’s Esophagus to carcinoma lies between 0.10% and 0.15% per year.

Defintion
“Barrett’s carcinoma ”
is the term used to refer to esophageal adenocarcinoma that has developed on the site of Barrett’s esophagus.

There can be a progression from Barrett's Esophagus to Esophageal Adenocarcinoma but they are two seprate diagnoses.

The article also goes on to say "Barrett’s carcinoma develops from Barrett’s Esophagus" when in fact it should say "Barrett’s carcinoma can develop from Barrett’s Esophagus". Under definition (see above) even without disputing Barrett's carcinoma should read " Barrett's carcinoma is a term that can be used ..."
This does not inspire confidence - probably due to translation from German to English' although it could be just very poor language used by the researchers.

Morrissey, from his very own lips, claims he was diagnosed with Barrett's Esophagus. Are you now saying Morrissey wasn't telling the truth or that he didn't understand the diagnosis he was provided with?

I am not an expert but I have lived for several years with Barrett's Esophagus and I've been unfortunate enough to develop Esophageal Adenocarcinoma, twice. I'm acutely aware of the difference between the diagnoses. What experience to you base your comments on?

You're still wrong.

It can be referred to as Barrett's carcinoma. Or just Barrett's.

Nothing Morrissey said is inaccurate.

The depth of resentment here speaks for itself.

Yes my words speak for themselves, thanks for that insight, genius. Now f*** off, kindly, as i've had just about enough of your faux wisdom for one day you icon worshipping excuses making gatekeeper.

I don't need lectures from you, doctor toxic.
Happy illness btw. Reap what you sow, as the saying goes.

I'm absolutely fine toss bag, it makes no difference to daily life. Somethings going to get us all one day, hope yours is as unpleasant as you appear to be.

How many times do you feel you need to type that a day in order to feel good about yourself?

Why do you need to feel that people only call a wrong thing wrong to feel good about themselves? Must be your attitude to life.

Yes my words speak for themselves, thanks for that insight, genius. Now f*** off, kindly, as i've had just about enough of your faux wisdom for one day you icon worshipping excuses making gatekeeper.
“The sky is dark
For many others
They want it dark
For you as well”

I'm absolutely fine toss bag, it makes no difference to daily life. Somethings going to get us all one day, hope yours is as unpleasant as you appear to be.

Cheers, but I'm in rude health...as I'm clean living.
The only shit happening in my life is down to trolls like you on mo-so-lo.
I'm patient with the clean-up that's over due on here..

They don’t become saints; perhaps this is where the resentful are going wrong. They are accepted as humans, flaws and strengths together. Absolutely no one is saying Douglas was a saint, but many are recognising his wide contribution to art, culture and society. Your day of reckoning will come, and if you stop writing negative shite here, you might also achieve something worth talking about.

I am not writing shit.Allegations of rape are there,don't you know?I am fan of M but not of some of his heroes.I respect your opinion and others who love KD,but what i said was my opinion.Or all of us here have to say he was good,for not be accusing of writing shit?All i want now is 20 march to come,and hoping no one dies until then.

You can't get rid of it. I have had it since 2012 and take omeprazole every day to minimise acid production. I also have to have a Gastroscopy every 2 years to keep an eye on it.
Well, I suppose I said "rare" because I never give in to science or Doctor's opinions on anything. They don't know everything and things are always changing. That's just me. I'm an obstinate optimist, in spite of everything.
I'm glad your doing well and wish you the very best.

You're still wrong.

It can be referred to as Barrett's carcinoma. Or just Barrett's.

Nothing Morrissey said is inaccurate.

I think Nerak’s right. I think this because she’s got such incredible confidence in herself that she couldn’t ever be mistaken.

I mean “she knows” …

She’ll post her personal views as fact
She’ll post guff links that she hasn’t even read
She’ll abuse people online and then spend days trying to pretend she hasn’t
She’ll brown-nose Morrissey relentlessly till he get's cancer of the sphincter

That’s confidence!

Nerak. She’s bold. She’s brash. She’s brazen and has no sense of humility or when to shut the f*** up.

I am not writing shit.Allegations of rape are there,don't you know?I am fan of M but not of some of his heroes.I respect your opinion and others who love KD,but what i said was my opinion.Or all of us here have to say he was good,for not be accusing of writing shit?All i want now is 20 march to come,and hoping no one dies until then.

What's happening the 20th March. Is Nerak f***ing off?

PUAJJ!!! that destestable that man if so he behaved like an animal!! .Why does MOZ want it? MOZ i do not understand you!!!!! If i found out that Morrissey had violado someone would hate him and never ever listen to his music for me would be dead,so i still do not understand those things that MOZ has,the same happened with the basketball player,made mention in his center!! I HATE RAPISTS SHOULD CUT THEIR TESTICLES AND PENIS AND THROW THEM AT THE DOGS!!!!! VIVA MOZUCHISSS!!!!

He used to feel sadness for people who died that were only vegetarian/vegan.For example Lou Reed in 2013 and others.I always consider that position too hard to understand,but he was very coherent.Something change since then.

Why do you need to feel that people only call a wrong thing wrong to feel good about themselves? Must be your attitude to life.

Type. Type. Type. Revenge. Revenge. Revenge. You resemble metastasis, of the troll world.

Back
Top Bottom