Morrissey Central "You Must Please Remember" (February 8, 2020)

You Must Please Remember - Morrissey Central

February 8, 2020

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bless both of them.

Wonderful. Nice of him to share that.

Kindred spirits.

:)

VIVA MOZ !!!

Ahh. That's so nice. I didn't realise Moz knew Kirk personally. I feel like a right twit now for anything stupid I said. Maybe we should all try to be kinder on this forum. We don't need a ghost in rattling chains to give us a second chance at being decent.

It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate
It takes guts to be gentle and kind

P.S. Please try not to embroil yourself in any additional racist rows. I often feel that you could benefit from a period of speechlessness.

I know I don't have to say, because common decency should prevail, but I ask that you retain my letter to you in confidence now and always.

Yours,

Kirk

Ahh. That's so nice. I didn't realise Moz knew Kirk personally. I feel like a right twit now for anything stupid I said. Maybe we should all try to be kinder on this forum. We don't need a ghost in rattling chains to give us a second chance at being decent.

It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate

Moz is as obsessive about his idols as his fans are towards him, more or less we can be sure.

It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate

It's so easy to hate. For Morrissey this seems to be focused on muslims and immigrants.
It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey should try this - at least once.

I like the notion of being kinder but unfortunately I'm constantly riled by the hatred of others.

It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate
The most insightful thing I’ve read here, maybe ever. Good on you to recognize past mistakes.

am I supposed to be impressed? I figured celebrities would get communications from other celebrities from time to time. it isn't necessary for the receiving celebrities to post those tidbits and be like whoooooa look what I gots!!!

I reckon if the California Son wouldn't of left LA and tagged along with Chrissie Hynde on her trip to Brittin in 1978, the California Son would of become a great actor. He is a born actor mate c*** tit inn n nnnnnn nnnn nnnnnn n nnn nnnnnnn n it.

"You must please remember"

Remember what? Remember Kirk's still dead? Remember this letter you got from Kirk?

What is it that Moz wants us to remember? I seem to have forgotten.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom