You Must Please Remember (Edit)

Despite the ethics...

I've made an edit of You Must Please Remember similar to the Qonox remix.
It's the same tempo as the original song though.

I simply like the idea of the bridge taking the place as the beginning of the song.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4ZI7UXFS

I'm not making a statement of the quality of Morrissey's music.
This is just something I do in my spare time.

It's very good, a very interesting take on the song, and I don't mean that condescendingly. Thank you for making this, I have to give it a few more listens but your rearranging job just might be what that song needed to go from being a decent b-side to a quite good one.

Despite the ethics...
I'm not making a statement of the quality of Morrissey's music.
This is just something I do in my spare time.

Even if you WERE making a negative statement about a certain track here or there that you feel could have been done better by Morrissey, so what. You have a right to express that opinion here. This is an open forum, not church...despite appearances, or the divine light (and knuckle-cracking ruler) of Our Holy Mother Kewpie.

You're not selling your remix, you're not profiting. The people on these boards are too pushy, they'll vilify you for doing or saying ANYTHING that could be construed as contrary to Morrissey's golden touch, even if you say it with articulation and love. Not all of them are like that, but a lot of them are.

Anyway, once again, you did a fine job; don't apologize for something that you did no wrong in executing. It took time, skill, and most importantly, dedication. Do your best and don't worry.

Back
Top Bottom