You Must Please Remember download?

Matthew1987

I know this must have been asked a lot, but does anyone have a download they could send me for the b side You Must Please Remember, only I notice it won't be included on the remastered version of Southpaw Grammar next year.

Thanks,

Matt

plug!!

Hi there, have you checked bootlegs / downloads sites directory thread on top of the forum?

Many thanks to cossy, you can download the song from the link titled Morrissey rare tracks.

I'd like to suggest you to have a look at the links on the above mentioned thread before you post a request in here.

... only I notice it won't be included on the remastered version of Southpaw Grammar next year.

Thanks,

Matt

Thank God. It's the ONLY Morrissey track I cannot stand. It's way, way too rough around the edges.

You Must Please Remember:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/20t4bz

Rather than start a new thread, I figure I'd post a few small requests I have here:

- The iTunes bonus tracks that come with The Sound of The Smiths
- Children In Pieces (Instrumental)
- Ganglord (Demo)

If anyone can provide those I'd be very greatful.

You Must Please Remember:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/20t4bz

Rather than start a new thread, I figure I'd post a few small requests I have here:

- The iTunes bonus tracks that come with The Sound of The Smiths
- Children In Pieces (Instrumental)
- Ganglord (Demo)

If anyone can provide those I'd be very greatful.

You'll find Children in Pieces from bootlegs / downloads sites directory on top of the forum.

cossy posted a link of Morrissey rare tracks.

I never come across Ganglord demo in here.

Thanks! Is that the instrumental version of Children In Pieces cossy has provided, or the one released as an official b-side earlier this year? I'm after the instrumental version that surface around the time of Ringleader.

cossy's link is the instrumental version, not the official B side of All You Need Is Me.

:sweet:

heres that ganglord demo you were looking for... doesnt look like anyone else has thrown it up yet.

Get Back To The Ghetto

i like the music itself better than what was finally released, personally.

if you need anything else like this let me know, i might have it laying around. ;}

love,
~glass

Thank you for those!

So, if anyone could send me the remaining remastered iTunes bonus tracks from The Sound of The Smiths, that would be great. They are:

- Hand In Glove (Live At Brixton Ace 29/6/83)
- What She Said
- The Draize Train

Cheers! That just leaves Hand In Glove and What She Said.

Am I missing anything else of particular importance from my Morrissey misc folder?

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1386/mozmiscvz7.jpg

Upon a quick perusal of the list, I noticed the following were missing...

Heir Apparent
The Edges Are No Longer Parallel
This Is Not Your Country
Now I Am A Was
I Can Have Both
My Dearest Love
Slum Mums (and other more recent B-Sides)

Most of these are easily available here, so I don't know if that's why they're not on your list. If there's anything you'd like, let me know!

Also, is that a Buzzcocks cover I see on your list?!?

Oh and yes, it appears you only have non-commercially available tracks, and I mostly (only) listed commercially available tracks...

Just pointing out that I got that ;}

Still, if there's anything you're looking for, just say the word!

Upon a quick perusal of the list, I noticed the following were missing...

Heir Apparent
The Edges Are No Longer Parallel
This Is Not Your Country
Now I Am A Was
I Can Have Both
My Dearest Love
Slum Mums (and other more recent B-Sides)

Most of these are easily available here, so I don't know if that's why they're not on your list. If there's anything you'd like, let me know!

Also, is that a Buzzcocks cover I see on your list?!?

I have all of those, just listed in other folders (their respective 'single' folders). See here:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8937/morrisseyfolderxj5.jpg

Yes, Morrissey covered that song live recently. I'm expecting a studio version to turn up as a b-side at some point. :)

first of the gang tracks

Hi, sorry if this seems daft but new to all this.

Trying to load mexico and teenage dad on his estate onto my new mp3 player but windows media refuses to rip these tracks. Could any kind soul upload these for me or tell me how to do it. Many thanks i advance

Back
Top Bottom