"You Look Like a Morrissey Fan" article / fan photos from Paso Robles, LA shows - The New York Times

You Look Like a Morrissey Fan - The New York Times (16 photos)
The photographer Ryan Lowry captured the musician’s devotees in their element.

Photographs by Ryan Lowry
Text by Melissa Mora Hidalgo
Produced by Eve Lyons

Nov. 25, 2017

41521_26LOOK6-superJumbo.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG something positive in the media ! the nerve !

WHO WILL PROTECT ME FROM DavidK?

Last edited:
For the most part, it appears, all it takes to look like a Morrissey fan is a T-shirt.

love portraits. Quite liked the writing bit as well. Sums up how I feel about Mozzers political views.

A load of cobblers. I've seen way better looking Moz fans at the concerts. I mean looks, image, attitude, hair, etc.

"Positive" is not the word I'd use. Melissa Mora Hidalgo's essay makes her sound like an inconstant fan. Which makes me wonder if her black Doc Martens are even #vegan. I hope they're not made of animal skin. Ewww!

#TimeDoAsMozWish

OMG something positive in the media ! the nerve !

"Positive" is not the word I'd use. Melissa Mora Hidalgo's essay makes her sound like an inconstant fan. Which makes me wonder if her black Doc Martens are even #vegan. I hope they're not made of animal skin. Ewww!

#TimeDoAsMozWish

was just taking about the photo here. Anyhoo, M was wearing leather when singing with the Smiths all those years, so big whoop.

WHO WILL PROTECT ME FROM DavidK?

Reckon the Mexicans (bacon wrapped hot dogs in the parking lot after the concert) in L.A don't give a shit about Steve's vegan lifestyle or vegetarian lifestyle in the past so they wear leather just like William Michael Albert Broad.

Reckon this person tried to get the freakiest people to play on the "outcast" or "weird" Uncle Steve fan. Obviously non of those people are from Malibu.

Melissa Mora Hidalgo's essay makes her sound like an inconstant fan. Which makes me wonder if her black Doc Martens are even #vegan. I hope they're not made of animal skin. Ewww!

#TimeDoAsMozWish

Is that what you guys call the non-cult members? IFs for short?

Confused minorities who got tired of hip hop and rap and just had to stick out like a sore thumb. Yellow eye balls is the first sign of not being white.

Is that what you guys call the non-cult members? IFs for short?

Don't worry, you can never be seen as anything other than a freak. Nice pics of you nibbling on the end of a cracker, that must have been a hell of a thanksgiving dinner for someone like you.

#TimeDoAsMozWish

inconstant or incontinent?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom