You Know What? (Into the black cloud)

I take offense to the assumption that I am not getting my pussy licked. :(

Last edited:
30lm848.jpg

:lbf:
Exactly :thumb:

You people are incurably, intolerably STUPID AS f***, and I'm not surprised that Morrissey refers to this place as 'Solow.com', if that's correct. You're precious, precocious, you never get out, you boringly obsess over minutiae from decades-old songs...and most of all you HAVE NO f***ING CLUE about the lyrical content of songs and what they mean. I have been APPALLED by some of the lax pathetic unsympathetic misinterpretations of songs from YoR in the coupla weeks I have been here, and have shook my head in disgust at them. With a primarily verbal artist like Morrissey, who has mostly had his day but still shows occasional signs of brilliance, you have to wonder what you people even truly get from the songs.

And don't gimme shit about how this stuff is all about personal (misin)interpretation and blah blah blah, cos it is and isn't. Cos I mean, if you don't even recognize that the mother in Riverbed has committed suicide....then what hope is there for you? And I'm not even saying this to be elitist, I'm somebody who has always loved Moz's lyrics, but...what are you morons all about?

You compare Morrissey to animals you think he would be like, you whine on about tiny minor shit factual (t)errors in shit from that uberfan wank Simon Goddard, you tell Morrissey (who never reads this pish) you 'love him more than life' and...eh? Get out and get your cock sucked, or your pussy licked. Seriously. You're shut-in and pathetic and need help. Don't gimme anymore. Me? What am I like? You c***s wish you knew. Came here for a while after hearing YoR but man...reading the pish here I'm not surprised that Moz writes songs like Black Cloud and All You Need Is Me and You Were Good In Your Time. You're pathetic. The man sorta love/hates you hardcore obsessive c***s (emphasis probably on the latter), and it's totally understandable.

Ban me if you want, call me on my hypocrisy, fart up my nose. My life will be a (not hugely) better place. Must I speak such shit? I can I must I will I do...

"You're gonna miss me when I'm gone..."

Sigh.

I wonder if this is Mike Joyce?

Re: for your interest

I think he got his coat :o

Why do every so often though you people like him who just act like wankers?
It's ridiculous.

Is it that blue jag dickhead whose been stalking you and making dozens of new users names? What a massive c***.

Your honesty is interesting.

Better to play under a more subtle disguise. Intention finds loss within the shadow of its own distraction.

Do you mean BP is being too devious for his own good?

BP reminds me of comments on the main pages, where some posters persistently make similar rants. Attributing as ingrained the occasional fault, and as universal the errors, or thoughtlessnesses, of the enthusiast.
In other words, one who wishes to impress on other readers here that they are far above the common crowd. That they only return in the vain hope of finding a glimmer of light, but continually disappointed (sigh), cannot restrain themselves from emotional outbursts which are intended to enlighten the reader as to their (supposed) abjectness in the eyes of their hero.

I suppose BP makes the basic mistake of imagining that everyone here needs to believe that Morrissey has an interest in their lives, or depends on his approval. Most are clear-sighted and come here for numerous reasons, about which Morrissey's life and work is often peripheral. As with many sites dedicated to a band or artist, a great deal of energy expended concerns communicating with others about matters of amusement and interest unconnected with the titular subject.

If BP's posts were'nt so inflammatory in expression I might be drawn to the argument that BP is actually trying to impress Morrissey with the show of his/her devotion. But I must be mistaken, for if BP is to be believed, the man would never stoop so low as to read anything here. Certainly not anything as unwittingly ridiculous as BP's misguided rants.

You people are incurably, intolerably STUPID AS f***, and I'm not surprised that Morrissey refers to this place as 'Solow.com', if that's correct. You're precious, precocious, you never get out, you boringly obsess over minutiae from decades-old songs...and most of all you HAVE NO f***ING CLUE about the lyrical content of songs and what they mean. I have been APPALLED by some of the lax pathetic unsympathetic misinterpretations of songs from YoR in the coupla weeks I have been here, and have shook my head in disgust at them. With a primarily verbal artist like Morrissey, who has mostly had his day but still shows occasional signs of brilliance, you have to wonder what you people even truly get from the songs.

And don't gimme shit about how this stuff is all about personal (misin)interpretation and blah blah blah, cos it is and isn't. Cos I mean, if you don't even recognize that the mother in Riverbed has committed suicide....then what hope is there for you? And I'm not even saying this to be elitist, I'm somebody who has always loved Moz's lyrics, but...what are you morons all about?

You compare Morrissey to animals you think he would be like, you whine on about tiny minor shit factual (t)errors in shit from that uberfan wank Simon Goddard, you tell Morrissey (who never reads this pish) you 'love him more than life' and...eh? Get out and get your cock sucked, or your pussy licked. Seriously. You're shut-in and pathetic and need help. Don't gimme anymore. Me? What am I like? You c***s wish you knew. Came here for a while after hearing YoR but man...reading the pish here I'm not surprised that Moz writes songs like Black Cloud and All You Need Is Me and You Were Good In Your Time. You're pathetic. The man sorta love/hates you hardcore obsessive c***s (emphasis probably on the latter), and it's totally understandable.

Ban me if you want, call me on my hypocrisy, fart up my nose. My life will be a (not hugely) better place. Must I speak such shit? I can I must I will I do...

Sigh.
I don' t understand you said morrissey is pissed because no one Get out and get your cock sucked, or your pussy licked .
does he love or hates c***s hardcore obsessive?

but someone infamous for saying said, Morrissey gives great head, err ... i mean cunnilingus next day he said "I CAN NOT SEEM TO KEEP MY TONGUE IN MY MOUTH.
I sometimes wonder why I should travel:mad:

What the f*** are you saying?
You always speak badly about Morrissey and his present work. I really do not know what the hell you're doing here. If you have any feelings agaings Moz's work, ok, it's really possible but why to write these things in here?

I hope you are banned at the next time I log me on.

Last edited:
What the f*** are you saying?
You always speak badly about Morrissey and his present work. I really do not know what the hell you're doing here. If you have any feelings agaings Moz's work, ok, it's really possible but why to write these things in here?

I hope you are banned at the nest time I log me on.

:clap: :D

Sigh.

I think this might be the funniest post I have ever read on Solo. It's like Frankie Boyle has signed up. Keep up the good work!

(Here's another question, why when a thread quite clearly states it's been started by Bill Poster, do you people click on it & have a read KNOWING that you're going to find it objectionable? By 'you people' well... you know who you are)

It seems like you're expecting us to make all the effort here. I mean, farting directly up someone's nose isn't easy. I'm nearly forty; handstands are a thing of the past for me. Plus, that whole Le Petomane thing is going to take years to master. Otherwise we're pretty much going to have to rely on synchronicity.

I don't want to shift this issue onto your own (clearly already over-burdened) shoulders, but... well, wouldn't it be a lot easier if you just didn't read stuff that irritates the living shit out of you?

And the prize for the best response to this strange, (but i suspect tongue in cheek,) tirade, goes to CrookedLittleVein.

Made me laugh out loud, thank you. :D

Well seems like you've got no sense of humor...how could anybody love someone without meeting 'em, it was from the song angel angel down we go anyway

Back
Top Bottom