You have to give up sex or alcohol. Which one would you choose?

Both. Tobacco and weed all the way.

making out is not enough for me, no :o
sleeping in the same bed is real good too
for that and watching tv together
for those 3 things I could willingly give up sex I think
33.gif

i dont drink much alcohol anyway! , the current mr mozfish keeps me busy,* blushes* so i dont miss it!!xx

I love my lemon drops, I dont think I could part with them. but yeah, like nugz said, if I could still make out and get drunk, that's good for me. Perhaps we need to establish exactly what you mean by 'sex'. Actual penis to vagina penetration? Foreplay? Can we touch each other? Etc. :p

I love my lemon drops, I dont think I could part with them. but yeah, like nugz said, if I could still make out and get drunk, that's good for me. Perhaps we need to establish exactly what you mean by 'sex'. Actual penis to vagina penetration? Foreplay? Can we touch each other? Etc. :p

yeah and while your at it, blue jag, what ABOUT "pamela and her 5 sisters"...is that allowed too?? :p

i think "boxing rules" apply here ;)
so nothing "below the belt or skirt" :boxing:

But then that wouldnt be fair, guys can touch girls boobies but they dont have any boobies to touch. :mad:

i know, its messed up, im not really much of a "boob dude" anyways :straightface:
i prefer to fun my hand up and down women's legs :horny:
but i suppose i could learn, since those are "the rules" :cool:

Give up alcohol. With sex the highs aren't diluted by the need to throw up. Well, unless...eh.

I can't drink because my liver doesn't work very well. Thank goodness sex isn't bad for livers.

Its all overrated.But then when you're drunk you just don't care.:squiffy:

No brainer, I would give up drinking by a longshot. I gotta enjoy pleasures of the flesh. Good sex is intoxicating anyhow. It makes me much happier than alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom