You guys, I know this is obnoxious, but I need the votes!

Thanks everyone*!

I'm being a jerk and bumping this because I need more votes... so even if you think the other girls are fierce-r (ha!) than me, please vote for me anyway because I'm a fellow Morrissey nerd like you! Isn't that reason enough? ;)

This contest just requires you to scroll to the bottom and click the button next to my name, April. That's it!

This one requires you to register your e-mail address, but they only send you one confirmation e-mail and that is it—they will not spam you. Once you use your confirmation e-mail to login you can vote for me once every 24 hours until April 2nd!

I know this is fairly annoying! I am sorry!

*except Joey.

No, it's not, I'd be pleased to vote again. :) Plus I'm on white wine, so ask me anything.;)

Wow I love your look April! I'm a huge Bettie Page fan and you look alot like her.

Bettie.jpg

Last edited:
April, you are gorgeous! I voted!! I hope you overtake Megan soon with solo on your side! I loved all of your awesome Moz pics too, thanks again. Those shots of you with Coop are cracking me up -that is so awesome (your boner shirt)- I've always had a crush on Coop myself. I posted him on the 'weird celeb crushes' thread awhile back :horny: p.s. did he really get in a fight with Charlie Rose?! :eek: :D hahahaha

GOOD LUCK to you!!!

April, you are gorgeous! I voted!! I hope you overtake Megan soon with solo on your side! I loved all of your awesome Moz pics too, thanks again. Those shots of you with Coop are cracking me up -that is so awesome (your boner shirt)- I've always had a crush on Coop myself. I posted him on the 'weird celeb crushes' thread awhile back :horny: p.s. did he really get in a fight with Charlie Rose?! :eek: :D hahahaha

GOOD LUCK to you!!!

Thank you!!! :)
Also, ain't nothin' weird about having a crush on Coop—he's seriously one of the most attractive people I have ever seen in person.

Thank you!!! :)
Also, ain't nothin' weird about having a crush on Coop—he's seriously one of the most attractive people I have ever seen in person.

Speaking of Coop. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone*!

I'm being a jerk and bumping this because I need more votes... so even if you think the other girls are fierce-r (ha!) than me, please vote for me anyway because I'm a fellow Morrissey nerd like you! Isn't that reason enough? ;)

This contest just requires you to scroll to the bottom and click the button next to my name, April. That's it!

Almost in first place! With a little help from your friends in the world of Morrissey, you could finish top.

April girl, I've been a-votin' as much as I can ... as in two laptops & a desktop at home and on every computer at my work (I'm all, excuse me this'll just take a second as I push 'em off their keyboards). And I'm doing the every-24-hour-thing on the other one. Your pictures are amazing ... you've even got my alex crushin' on ya. :D (and i'm sure he'll kill me for telling you that). :doh:

xo
d

Thanks everyone!
And Diana, thanks for voting on every computer you can get your hands on! Haha! :D

Hey everyone! If you haven't objectified me yet, please do so! I am losing the first contest! Also, let's be real: it's not a beauty contest, it's a "how many friends you have on the Internet" contest! So even if you think I'm busted, please be my Internet friend and vote for me!

Please CLICK HERE, scroll to the bottom, and click the radio button next to the name "April!" I will be eternally grateful!

Thank you!

Exclamation Mark!
April xo

Back
Top Bottom