You guys, I know this is obnoxious, but I need the votes!

april

gentle tone of kindness
Hey!
So I am an aspiring pinup model, and I have entered a couple of contests and would really appreciate it if you would take a sec to vote for me.

The first one is here, and alls you gotta do is scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the radio button next to my name. (I'm April, by the way.)

The second one involves a bit more effort, because you have to register to vote; but they only send you one confirmation e-mail and then you will never hear from them again. (They have to do it this way to prevent cheating.) You can vote in this one once every 24 hours until April 2nd! It's here, at this unfortunately named Web site: www.kittenkoffinzombies.com

2344958452_55cc9760de_o.jpg

Thanks you guys, I really appreciate it.

Hey!
So I am an aspiring pinup model, and I have entered a couple of contests and would really appreciate it if you would take a sec to vote for me.

The first one is here, and alls you gotta do is scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the radio button next to my name. (I'm April, by the way.)

The second one involves a bit more effort, because you have to register to vote; but they only send you one confirmation e-mail and then you will never hear from them again. (They have to do it this way to prevent cheating.) You can vote in this one once every 24 hours until April 2nd! It's here, at this unfortunately named Web site: www.kittenkoffinzombies.com

2344958452_55cc9760de_o.jpg

Thanks you guys, I really appreciate it.

Wow April, you are gorgeous, really! :o Can I ask you something? What is a pinup model?

Wow April, you are gorgeous, really! :o Can I ask you something? What is a pinup model?

Basically a girl who isn't skinny enough to be a "real" model! Bwahahaha!

Seriously though, I think it's just a model who rocks the old school 40s/50s look, which has had quite a resurgence lately.

You're very pretty but pinup models annoy me, their style is always the same. Looks good on you though, good luck.

Basically a girl who isn't skinny enough to be a "real" model! Bwahahaha!

Seriously though, I think it's just a model who rocks the old school 40s/50s look, which has had quite a resurgence lately.

:D Thanks for the explanation. :)

Oh, and thanks for the sweet compliment! :)

Oh you're welcome. :p I'm trying to vote just now. ;)

Done.

Last edited:
I just voted. :)

I love Anderson Cooper. Where did you find that picture of him throwing the goat? :p

Too funny.

So you not only take gorgeous pictures yourself (of Morrissey, for example) but you also get photographed yourself... ;)

Heh, well, the photos I take of Morrissey are about 138092840938509345 times more attractive than any photos that will ever be taken of me.

Not only do you take great pictures of Moz you take a great picture yourself. You look very pretty. Love your hair. I always remember the picture of you and the group of people who won a chance to meet Morrissey backstage. Can you post those pictures here?

Cheers,

Fran :)

So you not only take gorgeous pictures yourself (of Morrissey, for example) but you also get photographed yourself... ;)

This deserves an OMG! We Moz fans think (post) alike!

Not only do you take great pictures of Moz you take a great picture yourself. You look very pretty. Love your hair. I always remember the picture of you and the group of people who won a chance to meet Morrissey backstage. Can you post those pictures here?

Cheers,

Thanks! And oh man, that meet & greet photo of me is horrible! Here is part of it: http://flickr.com/photos/april2/55428044/

Also, you can read about that meeting in my zine, hint hint: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9906462 ;)

Cheers,

This deserves an OMG! We Moz fans think (post) alike!

:guitar:

Thanks everyone*!

I'm being a jerk and bumping this because I need more votes... so even if you think the other girls are fierce-r (ha!) than me, please vote for me anyway because I'm a fellow Morrissey nerd like you! Isn't that reason enough? ;)

This contest just requires you to scroll to the bottom and click the button next to my name, April. That's it!

This one requires you to register your e-mail address, but they only send you one confirmation e-mail and that is it—they will not spam you. Once you use your confirmation e-mail to login you can vote for me once every 24 hours until April 2nd!

I know this is fairly annoying! I am sorry!

*except Joey.

Back
Top Bottom