you collect others artist ?

You're cute and cool! :cool:
peewee.gif

Awww Thanks!!! And this gif rocks! Bueno! :guitar:

I have a big big Star Was collection, 20/30 t shirts, hundreds of figures, books comics etc etc. I collect other toys, but yeah mainly Star Wars.

I also collect Bane (the band) vinyls, hoodies, tshirts etc etc.

moz/smiths is my main collections, but other than that, it would have to be Franz Ferdinand

I know this is kinda off the Moz topic..... But I collect GG Allin stuff...

yeah, you couldn't pick two more opposite artists.

i have a TON of GG videos/dvds and a few CDs. i'd love to hear a nice quality studio version of "Expose Yourself To Kids" :)

i also collect Nurse With Wound, but my main thing is film. i have about 3500 DVDs, 500 VHS and even a couple Laserdiscs and VCDs

I casually collect T. Rex, Queen, U2, David Bowie and Iron Maiden in addition to Moz.
When I have money, it's spent on one of them hah.
My T. Rex and Moz collections are the largest, but they're quite modest.

i collect other artists too. i'm working on a Magazine record collection at the same time, since Magazine is easier to find than Smiths or Moz stuff in stores in my area. Smiths and Moz definately come first.
Really? I have a hard time finding Magazine here :[
I guess seein as how there's a Magazine tune about your city it would be easier haha.

Nothing much.

But I have a full collection of Bowie albums (The last one being "Scary Monsters" - everything since then is shit). "Low", "Ziggy" and "Heroes" are his best work. Never been into collecting Bowie singles. Just the albums.

Back
Top Bottom