you are under surveillance

D

Dave

2ryq0p5.jpg

Is that a comment on moderators here? :thumb:

No, Scooby, it was a sticker stuck on a traffic light and I took a pic of it. Thought I would share. The scary monsters are just some real estate developers wearing masks, by the way.

28rpnuv.jpg

Re: Why Scooby Doo Got Banned

He's apparently an instrument of the devil himself...

http://landoverbaptist.org/news0602/scoobydoo.html

that is amazing.

"There is "Shaggy," a skinny junkie who is always sleepy, hungry, and paranoid. If you look closely enough, you can actually see the needle marks on his arms where he would inject a liquified form of "scooby snacks" which were really nothing more than a mixture of cocaine and heroin. Shaggy would even feed the dog (which is G-o-d spelled backwards and an occult way of referring to Satan) these cocktails as well. At times, Shaggy would be so high, he would even think the dog was talking to him."

Is it a parody?

Last edited by a moderator:

that is amazing.

"There is "Shaggy," a skinny junkie who is always sleepy, hungry, and paranoid. If you look closely enough, you can actually see the needle marks on his arms where he would inject a liquified form of "scooby snacks" which were really nothing more than a mixture of cocaine and heroin. Shaggy would even feed the dog (which is G-o-d spelled backwards and an occult way of referring to Satan) these cocktails as well. At times, Shaggy would be so high, he would even think the dog was talking to him."

Is it a parody?

Is it a parody?? Hmm... I dunno Dave..whaddya think?

I'm sorry Dave...i just thought that maybe, possibly, people on this forum had a sense of humor. I suppose i've been proven wrong.

Is it a parody?? Hmm... I dunno Dave..whaddya think?

I'm sorry Dave...i just thought that maybe, possibly, people on this forum had a sense of humor. I suppose i've been proven wrong.

Spinster, I liked your link. I can see these people are making money by being kooky. I just don't know if they know they are kooky.

I don't understand the theory used by Christian Conspiracy Theorists or whoever that if you spell something backwards it means it's demonic. :straightface:

landoverbaptist.org is a PARODY website. Sorry, i just felt the need to clarify. Can't tell if other users know this as sarcasm and such is difficult to express sometimes on the internet. I don't mean to be insulting to anyone, should anyone get their feathers ruffled.

A friend of mine showed me that website a few years ago and i laughed so hard that tears were coming out of my eyes...

Back
Top Bottom