Morrissey Central "YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN YOUR ALONE-NESS" (February 23, 2021)

0-1_dxcesf.jpg

0-6_bi2ebi.jpg

0-17_tyaean.jpg

thank you to ; KEANU REEVES, MATTHEW HITT, HAYLEY WILLIAMS, HAILEE STEINFELD, PHARRELL, LIV TYLER, OLIVIA WILDE,
ROMEE STRIJD, MILO VENTIMIGLIA, TRAVIS KELCE, CHLOE SEVIGNY, STEFON DIGGS, ALEXA CHUNG, RUSSELL BRAND, GERARD WAY,
JAIME KING, CHELSEA LANKES, FINLAY KEMP, KIRSTEN DUNST, DAVID MORRISSEY, SOKO, EMILY BROWNING, DEMI LOVATO, CHIARA
MASTTROIANNI, ELIZA CUMMINGS, JUSTIN BIEBER, KEVIN DURANT, ALICE GLAS, JUPITER KEYES, FRED DURST.

Please follow the link to Central to view all the photos of the above.
Special thanks goes to the tagging system here at Solo that appears to have assisted in this Central post's creation 🤔
Regards,
FWD.

I wouldn’t say that. I guess it’s just
people like us would rather see some interesting content from Morrissey’s life being posted instead. Unseen, unheard information, new interviews, long or more frequent writings from the man himself.

But it seems that this is not what Morrissey wants to do or would ever (so far) think of doing. Is it because it’s too much work? he feels it interferes with his personal life? or is it him keeping whatever’s left of the mystery alive in this modern world of instant information and gratification? maybe he would
rather we use our imagination rather than having it all laid out and available to us and the world?

Maybe no content at all on Central would be a better and a wiser move than letting Sam have the reins. And though True To You didn’t have all the bells and whistles that solo has, at least Morrissey didn’t allow Julia to post whatever she thought was Morrissey ‘related’, or post what is just plain pointless and tasteless as we see with Sam’s posts on Central.

I guess Sam thinks his posts are what a ‘Morrissey fan’ would want or enjoys? Well, he’s wrong. We want what we always wanted, and that’s
the art from the man himself.

:cool:

i still cant listen to that album

FC if your 40 yr old Tshirt had fit on you, you would be on Moz Central?:link:

I liked the post, it's nice.

I think he forgot about me, but it's still ok.

I approve the post anyway.

These pictures made me think about time and life.
We are the children of time and life, and we will all end up on time's landfill site, as flaccid and empty bags soon to be decomposed completely, nothing to remain.
Time can't do without life, coz time can only perceive itself in life. Time's only interest in life is, that it serves as a mirror to its own existence. It's not interested in the living creatures as long as they continue to live, procreate and die.
Life is not interested its creatures either. It has subjugated its creative energy to serve time's interests. Life's decisions are not in our interest. It only wants to realize itself.
The living creatures believe or hope that there is a connection to life and time that will never die, that will lift us up after death, something more waiting for us than just being an empty flaccid bag filled with life's juices which is subjected to time ending up on time's landfill site. But there is not. We will never have access to the life force nor to the time force.
For us and our living friends there is nothing, whereas time and life see all their selfish needs satisfied. They don't care.

It's been a talking point on here for years.
Hardly. As you only joined in 2019. Why was that, you know, seeing as tho you’re a super fan? What on earth did you get up to prior to that? Girl Afraid, similarly only joined in 2019, but spends her every waking hour on here. At least afraid girl doesn’t appear to be tapped in the head like you.

These pictures made me think about time and life.
We are the children of time and life, and we will all end up on time's landfill site, as flaccid and empty bags soon to be decomposed completely, nothing to remain.
Time can't do without life, coz time can only perceive itself in life.

Actually there’s no such thing as time outside of the human mind,
so time is not able to perceive itself, it’s only man that perceives time, a concept and usually a useful practical tool.

Time's only interest in life is, that it serves as a mirror to its own existence. It's not interested in the living creatures as long as they continue to live, procreate and die.

Time has no interests, man has interests though. The only thing that brings time into ‘existence’ is the mind of man. There is no past and there is no future, they too only ‘exist’ as a thought. All that we do have is the present moment, forever unfolding, the eternal NOW.

:tiphat:

i still cant listen to that album

I assume you’d like to though?

I think he would have wanted it to be listened to, you should immerse
yourself in every emotion it may stir up in you, savoring it, it is his gift to us.

Actually there’s no such thing as time outside of the human mind,
so time is not able to perceive itself, it’s only man that perceives time, a concept and usually a useful practical tool.

Time has no interests, man has interests though. The only thing that brings time into ‘existence’ is the mind of man. There is no past and there is no future, they too only ‘exist’ as a thought. All that we do have is the present moment, forever unfolding, the eternal NOW.

:tiphat:
Could it be that I've heard this before somewhere?? Anyways, that's not what came to my mind when looking at these pictures if you know what I mean. There is too much ego in them.
But thanks for picking up on it.

Could it be that I've heard this before somewhere?? Anyways, that's not what came to my mind when looking at these pictures if you know what I mean. There is too much ego in them.
But thanks for picking up on it.

Maybe, but not in those exact words, for I’ve not posted here on the subject before.

But agree, photos, celebrity, ego.

Hardly. As you only joined in 2019. Why was that, you know, seeing as tho you’re a super fan? What on earth did you get up to prior to that? Girl Afraid, similarly only joined in 2019, but spends her every waking hour on here. At least afraid girl doesn’t appear to be tapped in the head like you.
It is possible to be a Morrissey fan without being a member of this forum, you know. I became a Moz fan back in the early 00's, but didn't join until 2006, for example. There is also this thing called 'new fans'. Stop being a keyboard bully.

The only one “tapped in the head”, in that fruitless exchange, is you. Fak arf, Clown-shoes. The fact that you felt the need to bring that nonsense up speaks volumes on your character, disposition and a life-wasted on the fat grandpa of elevator music.

It is possible to be a Morrissey fan without being a member of this forum, you know. I became a Moz fan back in the early 00's, but didn't join until 2006, for example. There is also this thing called 'new fans'. Stop being a keyboard bully.
🤠

interesting salmoon. when exactly in the 00s?:rolleyes:
was in in 2004 and then you singed up here in 2005? you need
to get your resume right in case there is an opening here for a nutter mod.(y)

So glad I recently gave all of mine to my daughter!!!
I bought my daughter a Morrissey T-shirt at the Leeds 2018 gig: she refuses to wear it outside, as she believes it’s what Morrissey would want. I’ve explained she’s not famous enough for Morrissey to care either way.

🤠

interesting salmoon. when exactly in the 00s?:rolleyes:
was in in 2004 and then you singed up here in 2005? you need
to get your resume right in case there is an opening here for a nutter mod.(y)
Became a fan in 2002, signed up here in 2006. What about you? Have you ever listened to Morrissey?

Became a fan in 2002, signed up here in 2006. What about you? Have you ever listened to Morrissey?
Careful , if you weren’t at the Smiths’ first gig you’re a bandwagon guy, etc. Apparently.

Come on Gregor, clown shoes has no idea who Morrissey is.
I know, I know. Has he (it?) ever said anything whatsoever about anything related to Moz?
Careful , if you weren’t at the Smiths’ first gig you’re a bandwagon guy, etc. Apparently.
Haha, yes, of course. I was still a couple of years shy of being born, but that’s my fault! :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom