You are a...

By nature--not alarm clock, you are a... ?

• night owl

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • early bird

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • both

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Night owl.

I'm posting this at 5:51 AM. Not because I woke up early, I just never went to bed!

Ok, I'm going now.

A night owl i think :confused:
i'm certainly no use in the morning!

dallow_bg said:
Night owl.

I'm posting this at 5:51 AM. Not because I woke up early, I just never went to bed!

Ok, I'm going now.

Me too! Hehe. It is 4:26 a.m. and I too am still awake. I should probably try to get some sleep as well. :rolleyes:

I'm definitely a night owl! Everything just get's a little bit better if it's after midnight.

Early bird. I love to get up early, but I also love to have a long night. But I spend more mornings awake than nights...

I love being alone during the night in my house. For the last few weeks, I've been going through the X-Files DVDs by season from about 1am until 5am. Two down, seven to go (season three starts tonight). Some people might call this sad... and they'd be right.

dazzak said:
I love being alone during the night in my house. For the last few weeks, I've been going through the X-Files DVDs by season from about 1am until 5am. Two down, seven to go (season three starts tonight). Some people might call this sad... and they'd be right.

Daz, that's not sad mate. As long as you are happy, then nobody can critisize.

It's dying off a bit now, but for years I've been in to scanning (listening to radio. Ie police, aircraft etc....)
That's sad.........

Andy

andy_fozzy said:
Daz, that's not sad mate. As long as you are happy, then nobody can critisize.

It's dying off a bit now, but for years I've been in to scanning (listening to radio. Ie police, aircraft etc....)
That's sad.........

Andy
Thanks. Your thing is definitely sad, though. No two ways about it.

A night owl, so here I am, I should be in bed!

Hey Fuzzy. I used to be into CB radios!

Ms. Lazy Sunbather

Night owl. The early worm gets eaten by the bird, as they say.

Sleep is so over-rated.

That's why they invented retirement, play now, sleep later.

Goodness, it's 9 AM here and I'm about to go to sleep... For two to three hours :(

Back
Top Bottom