You are a strong, independent, self-reliant, person, etc. What is your own personal Kryptonite ?

My only weakness is... well... nevermind!

Beautiful Girls!!!

superman-1978-christopher-reeve-modeled-after-the-curt-swan-interpretation-of-superman.gif

Actually, it is Kryptonite.

When someone tells me 'I love you' (which hardly ever happens, but sometimes it happened) well, I tend to believe it. Foolishly

I can't deal with builders, electricians, carpenters, plasterers, any of the trades in fact.

I've spoken to Royals, Prime Ministers and Presidents, but I cannot converse with those blokes at all. I am either too terse or end up mimicking them unintentionally. I think the core of the problem is I don't trust or like people who say they will do something but don't. If I say I'll do something I do it, and if I say I won't wild horses couldn't make me. Builders have a reputation for disappointment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't deal with builders, electricians, carpenters, plasterers, any of the trades in fact.

I've spoken to Royals, Prime Ministers and Presidents, but I cannot converse with those blokes at all. I am either too terse or end up mimicking them unintentionally. I think the core of the problem is I don't trust or like people who say they will do something but don't. If I say I'll do something I do it, and if I say I won't wild horses couldn't make me. Builders have a reputation for disappointment.

Are you a taurus?

Exclusion. They can go but you can't. They can talk but you shouldn't. THey are my favorite and you're not even on the short list. Etc..

Well, no, I don't need to watch this. Nevermind..

You seem to be afflicted with Princess Syndrome. Truth is the dudes need a Prince to save them more than we do. Or your kids need a Queen who is her own King as well.

You seem to be afflicted with Princess Syndrome. Truth is the dudes need a Prince to save them more than we do. Or your kids need a Queen who is her own King as well.

Honestly, I don't think I'm afflicted with Princess Syndrome. I read about it and it doesn't match me, except for some traits that can be applied to almost each woman on earth. I'm not claiming that I don't have any syndrome, i have more than one, but probably not that one, unless -by Princess Syndrome- you mean something different from the scientific definition. For example, if you mean a woman who needs some love from/with a man for once in her f***ing life, yes, i do have that Syndrome.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't think I'm afflicted with Princess Syndrome. I read about it and it doesn't match me, except for some traits that can be applied to almost each woman on earth. I'm not claiming that I don't have any syndrome, i have more than one, but probably not that one, unless -by Princess Syndrome- you mean something different from the scientific definition. For example, if you mean a woman who needs some love from/with a man for once in her f***ing life, yes, i do have that Syndrome.

I can't claim to know you or your motivations as we've only talked online, but I sense...and I absolutely could be wrong so don't let me squash your dreams...I sense that you get caught in a dream loop and fail to see glaring red flags that something is happening that you're pretending isn't. Some men will say anything, even LOVE, to get what they want. And even if that man is who you think it is, it's a trick. Wouldn't he have made it real by now? I just don't want to see you pass up real love for an idealized love that probably isn't going to happen. Trust me, I am literally the EXPERT on this topic. (One could say I'm "Out standing in my field." ta dum CHA! Geddit? Geddit? I'll get me coat. :straightface:) But I just have a dog and a canary who are real good at taking care of themselves in case I spin off which sometimes I do...you see where I'm going with this?

Last edited:
I can't claim to know you or your motivations as we've only talked online, but I sense...and I absolutely could be wrong so don't let me squash your dreams...I sense that you get caught in a dream loop and fail to see glaring red flags that something is happening that you're pretending isn't. Some men will say anything, even LOVE, to get what they want. And even if that man is who you think it is, it's a trick. Wouldn't he have made it real by now? I just don't want to see you pass up real love for an idealized love that probably isn't going to happen. Trust me, I am literally the EXPERT on this topic. (One could say I'm "Out standing in my field." ta dum CHA! Geddit? Geddit? I'll get me coat. :straightface:) But I just have a dog and a canary who are real good at taking care of themselves in case I spin off which sometimes I do...you see where I'm going with this?

Well, you're right about it. There are actually more chances for Morrissey's penis in your vagina, I mean, Morrissey hasn't told you a clear NO yet, so you can still have some hope...

Back
Top Bottom