Yoshinoya to open 5 more stores in Cali

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMp to all
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMp to all

I just got word that yoshinoya is set to open 5 more stores...one about 2 blocks from the PIMP's house..... thats good...more yoshinoya for me... more yoshinoya is a good thing......Their business has skyrocketed due to their latest marketing campaign involving yours truely...who can blame people though???? yoshinoya is the greatest invention since morrissey.I can see it now...more and more yoshinoya checks in the mail addressed as follows: pay to the order of the PIMP of the nation...the sum of 1,000,000 bucks. See,it aint easy being the PIMP...but someones gotta do it...the payoffs are off the hook.

Yoshinoya knows that I rule and without me...business would crumble...worlds would go to war.....businesses would go belly up...I am the PIMP. They also know and hopefully soon will discard the shitty slamon bowls off their menu's and banish them forever.... whoever thought of creating such a shitty bowl..should be bashed across the head with a steel chair.....

remember everyone... the salmon bowls are crap...support your local yoshinoya store.......I get richer and richer everytime and you too can become part of the wonder soup legion......

Yoshinoya is good.....you all know...

theres a store around you somewhere so get off your ass and go....

just stay away from the salmon bowls because theya re shit.

I am the PIMP of the nation.....but you already know this.

The beef bowls are the best...they are simple delish.

you can go to a yoshinoya and buy whatever you wish....

just dont buy the shitty salmon bowls...they're crap.