YOR vs The Bends vs The Stone Roses vs Aeroplane Over The Sea

lol, Jeff sang every song he sang with so much emotion, he's the only person i'd let cover a Smiths song, and he did 2 amazingly!

and i'll check out The LAG album, never heard of Spiritualised

Well, my friend, make sure you're not taking sleeping tablets when you try it for the first time. When combined with benzos, coma has been known to ensue.

Jason Pierce is a rather strange man who loves Stravinsky, blues and jazz but is capable of writing lovely songs too. That album is unprecedented. It's worth it just for the box, which is designed to look like a prescribed medication. It's not something you could listen to every day though.

Last edited:
[QUOTE Jason Piece is a rather strange man who loves Stravinsky, blues and jazz but is capable of writing lovely songs too. [/QUOTE]

Ha. Not a jazz fan then, no?

[QUOTE Jason Piece is a rather strange man who loves Stravinsky, blues and jazz but is capable of writing lovely songs too.

Ha. Not a jazz fan then, no?[/QUOTE]

Spiritualised are the closest I've got to it. Welcome back. Frankly, I've stopped weeping following an afternoon of being abused by the so-slow community. Want a spare tissue?

Thankyou. And yes please. I'm all out of Kleenex and have resorted to drying the tears on my blouse. i don't know about you but those jerks really ruined my Christmas.

Thankyou. And yes please. I'm all out of Kleenex and have resorted to drying the tears on my blouse. i don't know about you but those jerks really ruined my Christmas.

I wouldn't go that far. But they certainly ruined my 17th Terry's chocolate orange of the day.

*hands you a kleenex*

I wouldn't go that far. But they certainly ruined my 17th Terry's chocolate orange of the day.

*hands you a kleenex*

Well I am a sensitive soul. I'm only 95% 'condescending prick', you see. Sorry about the chocolate orange. What a waste.

Well I am a sensitive soul. I'm only 95% 'condescending prick', you see. Sorry about the chocolate orange. What a waste.

Don't worry. Christmas vomiting is under-rated. I feel healthier and saved on a can of dog food. Now he's sleeping off 17 chocolate oranges... or is he... dead?

I did love my dog.

I am ashamed. Next time I'll fish out the chocolate lumps (and whole swallowed cod) before letting my pet pooch near it!

To return to the theme of the thread, any views on those wonderful records?

I predict a short tenancy for you here. You are an ingenue and getting on user's nerves, by posting loads of similar threads in a short space of time, then getting shirty when people tell you that they don't like it. My advice to you is to calm down, space things out, and be nice. The mods here have already seen examples of your posting behaviour, both here and on the main page. It does not bode well. Just calm down.

I meant every word, chummy boy. Keep this up and you won't last another day.
(How very Clint Eastwood)

Bloody Hell, I didn't have a good Christmas either but this is quite unnesserary uncle Skinny.
He's guilty of enthusiasm,that's it.
There are a few ego on here though but I guess they have friends in low places.

(How very Clint Eastwood)

Bloody Hell, I didn't have a good Christmas either but this is quite unnesserary uncle Skinny.
He's guilty of enthusiasm,that's it.
There are a few ego on here though but I guess they have friends in low places.

Without enthusiasm, what do we have?

Tags
belief bored gildenstern rosenkrantz two idiots
Back
Top Bottom