YOR review on R5 Live (about an hour ago)

Bluebirds

they played the whole LP in a minute!!!

Thought the review was quite balanced and fair. The reviewers seemed to know their stuff. The entertainment correspondent criticised the LP for the two tracks already released and no tribute ot Jerry Finn within the album credits. The general summation was Morrissey is a bona-fide genuis but he could do better....

Two Morrissey fans then rang in and were also fairly balanced whilst attempting to explain Morrissey's appeal. If you want to listen its about hour and 35 minutes into Victoria Pendleton's show. Radio 5 Live

they played the whole LP in a minute!!!

Thought the review was quite balanced and fair. The reviewers seemed to know their stuff. The entertainment correspondent criticised the LP for the two tracks already released and no tribute ot Jerry Finn within the album credits. The general summation was Morrissey is a bona-fide genuis but he could do better....

Two Morrissey fans then rang in and were also fairly balanced whilst attempting to explain Morrissey's appeal. If you want to listen its about hour and 35 minutes into Victoria Pendleton's show. Radio 5 Live

Victoria Derbyshire, Shirley?

Yes, I heard that whilst driving to the shops. Seemed generous and even-handed.

Peter

Victoria Derbyshire, Shirley?

Yes, I heard that whilst driving to the shops. Seemed generous and even-handed.

Peter

Yes why did I say Pendleton? Oh shes the fit cyclist isn't she. (Goes to look up naked image of aforementioned cyclist!!! Much better than Morrissey IMHO!!)

Back
Top Bottom