Yor promo cd

Stoned

Oh well...enough said
Has anyone (I have not) seen the promo copy of YOR yet?
It should start being around during this coming week....
Let's hope for the best
Cheers Moz

I'll keep a look out. Vinyl Exchange are quite good for promos, so they'll hopefully have one in quite soon.

I'll keep a look out. Vinyl Exchange are quite good for promos, so they'll hopefully have one in quite soon.

I asked in Vinyl Exchange today. Nothing yet.

He thinks the bad weather might delay their circulation - he's not gone to London this week - I guess there's a lot of media types down there who just pass them on to dealers.

I asked in Vinyl Exchange today. Nothing yet.

He thinks the bad weather might delay their circulation - he's not gone to London this week - I guess there's a lot of media types down there who just pass them on to dealers.

I'm going in tomorrow anyway, so I'll ask around I think. Thanks for lettin us know.

Still no news....Nevermind , it ll pop up all of a sudden!
Cheers Moz

Still no news....Nevermind , it ll pop up all of a sudden!
Cheers Moz

I went into Vinyl Exchange on Saturday, and they told me to ask again at the end of this week, so I'll ask again when I go into Manchester this Saturday.

It is a stock UK copy with a sticker on the back.

No it is not fake, just not terribly exciting.

To me the one on e bay cannot be the promo of YOR. It is a real shame that there are no copies around , was so looking forward to it! They will show up at some point at a fairly cheap price, cannot be that expensive after the release.
Cheers Moz

To me the one on e bay cannot be the promo of YOR. It is a real shame that there are no copies around , was so looking forward to it! They will show up at some point at a fairly cheap price, cannot be that expensive after the release.
Cheers Moz

I'll remind you of my thoughts:

I'm wondering whether there will be any promos - why aren't they circulating yet - maybe any promos were scrapped because of the early leak...

Dave

There's nothing special about the one listed on ebay - it could be any random promo sticker on the back.

Dave

It went for £31.

More money than sense.

How about this one - Stock CD with promo sheet

e289_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Morrissey-Yea...286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:10|39:1|240:1318

Or Press Kit with PROMO CD
322e_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YEARS-OF-REFU...286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:10|39:1|240:1318
Dave

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom