Yor promo cd

'Gut feeling' told me to stay clear,it may well be genuine,but not having another to compare it with considering YOR has been out quite a while,plus bidders are kept private rings the alarm bells.

That promo snide, end of. You've been warned.

I'm not touching this one either, the seller seems to have access to promo's for various artists that aren't available anywhere else or ever have been eg Springstein, Radiohead, Moz..

He must have record companies making one-off promo's for his own personal delectation or it's a total con. Hmmm I wonder which !

I'm not touching this one either, the seller seems to have access to promo's for various artists that aren't available anywhere else or ever have been eg Springstein, Radiohead, Moz..

He must have record companies making one-off promo's for his own personal delectation or it's a total con. Hmmm I wonder which !

That cd is 100% snide, so more fool the idiots bidding.:crazy:

It is very hard to tell as a lot of genuine promo CD-Rs are simply a printed disc and a text insert nowadays. For this particular release I would however guess that the copies sent out in advance were personalized and for Europe, at least, should have the Universal logo on them. I am skipping this one.

Back
Top Bottom