YOR - Digital booklet

ToDieByYourSide

It appears I may have deleted the Years of Refusal Digital Booklet .pdf that comes with an iTunes pruchase.

Anyone have it and willing to upload it?

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Years of... - Digital booklet

It appears I may have deleted the Years of Refusal Digital Booklet .pdf that comes with an iTunes pruchase.

Anyone have it and willing to upload it?

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't even know there was one.

Forget it nobody is so stupid to upload a file that contains his personal data.

In the remote case that you delete it (i dont' believe you) you're gonna have to buy it again. :sick:

Forget it nobody is so stupid to upload a file that contains his personal data.

In the remote case that you delete it (i dont' believe you) you're gonna have to buy it again. :sick:

What personal data are you referring to?
Its the insert to the CD and yes thank you, not like I need to prove it to you, I did indeed purcahse it

Relax, people. It's just a PDF file.
There is no DRM added to PDF files when you buy the album on iTunes. Your personal info goes in the AAC files.

I didn't even know there was one.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?i=302740393&id=302740341&s=143441

What personal data are you referring to?
Its the insert to the CD and yes thank you, not like I need to prove it to you, I did indeed purcahse it

Well, ok, im sorry, i've learnt this bad behaviour from many people of this forum (fui3$ bloody aggresive).
Hope somebody upload the file you want.

Last edited:
I'd also love to have the booklet in digital form, but I won't go into this whole iTunes thing just to get it. I have already bought the CD anyway.

Thank you very much! It's nice to have it in digital form, so I won't have to dig out my cd everytime I want to look up something in the booklet.

Are there digital booklets for the other albums as well? If there are, would it be too much to ask to upload them as well?

You're welcome. If you don't want to dig out your records, you can always see if the image you're looking for is available on my website.

Or, you can get the images there and embed them all inside your files on iTunes, so when you select a certain song, you have can see the front cover, back cover and maybe insert.

As for other digital booklets, no. At least for Morrissey or The Smiths. Years of Refusal is the only one that comes with this.

Thanks Flax

The quality of the images is fantastic

Dave

As for other digital booklets, no. At least for Morrissey or The Smiths. Years of Refusal is the only one that comes with this.

Actually I'm pretty sure there was one for the Greatest Hits album as well. I was hoping someone might put it up as my copy of that album at the time didn't have a booklet inside.

Stephane

Actually I'm pretty sure there was one for the Greatest Hits album as well. I was hoping someone might put it up as my copy of that album at the time didn't have a booklet inside.

Stephane

You're right.

Unfortunately I don't have that one... I have the YOR booklet because I had to buy it several times on Ticketmaster in order to get their stupid pre-sale. :(

It's so funny to look this digital booklet...

Say to me only one thing:
Does GH digital booklet have Morrissey's arse inside?

Is there no one to upload the GH digital booklet?

Back
Top Bottom