Yor £6.99

cdwow have it at £7.99 and theres a £1 off voucher available

I pre-ordered from CD WOW a while ago using £1 off voucher then today (day of release) I get an email saying :-

"We have experienced a delay in receiving this product from our suppliers and we are currently awaiting confirmation of when the goods will be available for dispatch"

and then when their supplier do get stock it'll be 7-10 days for delivery.

I tried to cancel my order on their site but there was no facility to do this so I emailed Customer Service asking how I cancel - awaiting answer.

At this stage I'd rather pay £1 extra and go and get it from the shops

This is the second time CD WOW has let me down, I ordered a computer game from them at Xmas and after a long delay they sent me an email saying they had been unable to get it so cancelled my order - I won't be using them again

I pre-ordered from CD WOW a while ago using £1 off voucher then today (day of release) I get an email saying :-

"We have experienced a delay in receiving this product from our suppliers and we are currently awaiting confirmation of when the goods will be available for dispatch"

and then when their supplier do get stock it'll be 7-10 days for delivery.

I tried to cancel my order on their site but there was no facility to do this so I emailed Customer Service asking how I cancel - awaiting answer.

At this stage I'd rather pay £1 extra and go and get it from the shops

This is the second time CD WOW has let me down, I ordered a computer game from them at Xmas and after a long delay they sent me an email saying they had been unable to get it so cancelled my order - I won't be using them again

1 week after release and CD WOW still haven't got the album to me :mad:

Mine did actually arrive yesterday, looks complete, just the CD and booklet, should I have got more ?

You'd have to ask someone who got the standard version from a more reputable source. If you see my thread in GD, it seems I'm not the only one with an incomplete deluxe version, but if it's a batch problem with the deluxe, the standard version might still be perfectly okay. Sorry I can't be more specific.

You'd have to ask someone who got the standard version from a more reputable source. If you see my thread in GD, it seems I'm not the only one with an incomplete deluxe version, but if it's a batch problem with the deluxe, the standard version might still be perfectly okay. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Ah, see what you mean, no mine was the standard version - no DVD

Back
Top Bottom