Yooo Hoooo!! Votes For Me!

Re: Yooo Hoooo!! Votes For Me!

haha! Hi Paris!

I read about the white haired guy using you in an ad to put down the other guy. I didn't know that your mom had given the white haired guy money for his campaign, but I saw her talking about it, and I think that she, and you, both make more sense than the white haired guy.

So thanks for making the video. It was hot.

It will never happen. Despite having to disclose your income and tax filings, you would also have to let us know who you are. Otherwise the write in vote of "Paris Hilton from Morrissey-solo.com" would not get recognition in the slightest.

It will never happen. Despite having to disclose your income and tax filings, you would also have to let us know who you are. Otherwise the write in vote of "Paris Hilton from Morrissey-solo.com" would not get recognition in the slightest.

Oh yes it will.

YOU CAN DO IT, GIRL

Oh yes it will.

YOU CAN DO IT, GIRL

untitled-6.jpg

oh no buzzy, thats really the real Paris. It has to be. It would be so absurd that is must be true.
She would have to let us know WHAT she really is- a tranny! Then all the old guys can still be happy to have another man elected to office.

I love you Paris, but you should never sit on shared surfaces wearing nothing but swimming costume, always carry a towel to sit on. And try not to walk barefoot around pools.

Take care!

chica

Back
Top Bottom