Yet more 'Morrissey Clips' - Morrissey Central: awards, interviews & signings (28th May)

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2018 (read-only)' started by Famous when dead, May 28, 2018.

By Famous when dead on May 28, 2018 at 2:00 PM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

A selection of '90s YT videos linked to by SER today:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-clips

MTV: Vauxhall signing '94.
    Tower Records, Philly, May '94.
    MTV: interview & signing '94.
    Q Award for best writer.
    MTV: fan interviews '92.
    Ivor Novello award '98.
    TFI Friday '97.
    Carson: Sing Your Life '91.
    MTV: Finsbury '92.

Regards,
    FWD.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    1. ForgivemeJESUS
      ForgivemeJESUS
      No I said it right....spite... you may need a dictionary for this
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Orson Swells
      Orson Swells
      Have you considered therapy? It feels like you are "overcompensating" as they say in psychology. Look it up.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Funny Funny x 1
    3. Orson Swells
      Orson Swells
      He'd abuse you and say it was your fault. He's a textbook case.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    4. E Scott
      E Scott
      Blimey - That sound seriously creepy !!!
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Troll Troll x 1
    5. Orson Swells
      Orson Swells
      To be fair, I meant verbally!
    6. E Scott
      E Scott
      Phew thank god for that I was
      just about to play the victim card...damn.
    7. ACTON
      ACTON
      Sure so what if it is. Moz did more before he was 30 than most people do in a lifetime. He looked better and sold more records in the early days of his career, same as most other artists. It's not like anyone is handcuffed to Moz.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      • Like Like x 1
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    8. Malcolm Tucker
      Malcolm Tucker
      He might be playing 17,000 seated arenas but it doesn’t mean there’s 17,000 people in them. Now he can’t sell out an 8,000 capacity venue in his home city.
      • Troll Troll x 4
      • Like Like x 1
    9. vegan.cro spirit# 287
      vegan.cro spirit# 287
      The shows are in July, and will be sold out.:thumb: Berln will be sold out:thumb:
      Brasil SOLDOUT... CHILE SOLD OUT.

its not like James or Echo and the Bunnymen who are reduced to at most 2000 seaters (in James case, 2000 seaters are megadomes lol), not sold out the day of the gig. THE DAY OF THE GIG , A TINY VENUE THEY CANT SELL OUT!!!
      Drama J playing a 2000 seater? LOL:crazy: Out of the question ffs

All mediocre groups mentioned here as unable to sell out very small venues are leftie loons btw.:lbf:
    10. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun

it does matter to him, but not selling out shows won't hinder him from continuing, he did say in some interview that he would die on the stage singing.

Anyways, Morrissey succeeded looooooong ago... just by being who he is and continuing to do so, winning on his own terms.

:tiphat:

• Like Like x 4
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    11. g23
      g23
      Every army has its deserters
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      No worries!!! You can still play that card. Plenty of folks around here who claim “freedom of speech” is under attack - when called out with empirical fact on their bullshit diatribes - do it every day! ;)
      • Funny Funny x 1
    13. NealCassidy
      NealCassidy
      Including wasting the last 18 years on a website spewing bile?
      • Like Like x 5
      • Funny Funny x 2
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Nah. Heros, really. His music has been garbage for two+ decades. We’re on this site because his mouth runs like a spoiled, ignorant 4 year old in a candy isle. ...and some folks eat it up and ape his nonsense.

We’re not here for Morrissey. We’re here to sort out the daft wee twats that embrace his nonsense and might someday breed. We’re here to discourage that. We’re here for the future of humanity.
      • Troll Troll x 3
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      ...said Timmy Jr., from his mom’s keyboard - on the bed-bug infested, crisp-crumb littered sofa in her tennament apartment - where he’s squatted since dad left in ‘98. She struggles to keep up with the rent and he’s unemployable and unwilling to contribute. ...but she only wants the best for her baby boy.
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Any artists besides Moz that meet your standards? Love to know. You seem to have an exclusivity with regard to what you enjoy. It’s great that you're a fan of Morrissey’s music. ...surely you must enjoy other artists as well.
      • Like Like x 1
    17. ForgivemeJESUS
      ForgivemeJESUS
      Wasted time,very sad,...you sound like terrorists.....take the time to read what you posted slowly to see how stupid your post sounds nothing but hatred,
      • Like Like x 2
    18. vegan.cro spirit# 287
      vegan.cro spirit# 287
      Surely I must, Skinny?:crazy:

All those I mentioned plus Sparks and Moby Dickhead pretty much suck:monkeyface::soccerball:.
      New Order too. Its pretty much self evident.:memo:
    19. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      Sounds like your typical 'anti-racist' then - the first people to cross the road when a group of blacks come walking towards them on the street. They see colour, race and racism everywhere - when the problem is actually within themselves. Hopefully people are waking up to these neurotics and will soon stop listening to them.
      • Like Like x 1
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Apparently you require some basic, remedial English comprehension then, son. You’re mistaking an overwhelming love, concern and hope, that you - and those who share your level of cognitive ability - might join the rational, for loathing. I don’t feel hatred toward any human being. Zero. I feel pity for you and concern for those you may influence. The fact that you find “hatred” in my words or describe them as “stupid” only reflects on one of us.

...that person is not me, champ.