Yes, there were times/I'm sure you knew - Morrissey statement at true-to-you.net

However he is man enough to register rather than hiding behind anonominity.

this is mozlandia, sweetie, where being "a man" is not all its cut up to be. you know, 'i am not a man' and all that....

Moz should write a song called Spin is My Middle Name.

So I guess you are saying that Moz and Julia are a couple of Spin Doctors:

If you...want to cue for hours...just go ahead now

and if you...want to throw some flowers...just go ahead now.

Catchy:guitar:

It's as interesting as it is pathetic to me that you've all theorized EXACTLY how people like Julia and I fund traveling the world to see Morrissey.

If I have ever shown anyone my (expired in 2009) Welfare Benefits card, it is because I felt comfortable enough with them to tell them about myself and my background, so it's a bit frustrating that someone would take that and run to this website and use its existence against whatever reputation I have within Morrissey world.

If you all absolutely must know, I am 23 years old, and paid my way through college working as a pro domme in NYC. I come from a very poor family. I finished my Bachelor's degree in 2012, and had managed to save a large amount of money. My roommate at the time and I had planned a trip to Tokyo which coincided with the Tokyo Morrissey gigs, so we decided to attend. This was my first time traveling internationally, and 4th time seeing Morrissey, I was hooked. I attended the Italy shows that summer, and starting with the US leg that year, began going to every single gig. I have thoroughly enjoyed the travel and learning experience, met many dear friends, and had quite a lot of fun. I am not on the guest list and I don't have any special privileges, and that is not my goal.

In 2013 there were no gigs from April to December, and during this time I started my own online business, which is currently my sole income. I am self employed, living comfortably in Los Angeles, and traveling the world to see my favorite singer whenever I please.

So please, carry on creating stories about my 'illegal' and 'fraudulent' activities and pathetic existence. The only free food I've consumed in the last 4 years was a Sofritas burrito at Chipotle the other day, because my mom gave me a coupon. Hate on, losers.

-Alyssa
(aka "The Dominatrix" aka "Edgy whip bitch" aka "La Sad Girl 95219")

It's as interesting as it is pathetic to me that you've all theorized EXACTLY how people like Julia and I fund traveling the world to see Morrissey.

If I have ever shown anyone my (expired in 2009) Welfare Benefits card, it is because I felt comfortable enough with them to tell them about myself and my background, so it's a bit frustrating that someone would take that and run to this website and use its existence against whatever reputation I have within Morrissey world.

If you all absolutely must know, I am 23 years old, and paid my way through college working as a pro domme in NYC. I come from a very poor family. I finished my Bachelor's degree in 2012, and had managed to save a large amount of money. My roommate at the time and I had planned a trip to Tokyo which coincided with the Tokyo Morrissey gigs, so we decided to attend. This was my first time traveling internationally, and 4th time seeing Morrissey, I was hooked. I attended the Italy shows that summer, and starting with the US leg that year, began going to every single gig. I have thoroughly enjoyed the travel and learning experience, met many dear friends, and had quite a lot of fun. I am not on the guest list and I don't have any special privileges, and that is not my goal.

In 2013 there were no gigs from April to December, and during this time I started my own online business, which is currently my sole income. I am self employed, living comfortably in Los Angeles, and traveling the world to see my favorite singer whenever I please.

So please, carry on creating stories about my 'illegal' and 'fraudulent' activities and pathetic existence. The only free food I've consumed in the last 4 years was a Sofritas burrito at Chipotle the other day, because my mom gave me a coupon. Hate on, losers.

-Alyssa
(aka "The Dominatrix" aka "Edgy whip bitch" aka "La Sad Girl 95219")

Oh go away and keep trying to cut people in line. The loser is you for looking back at old threads.

Oh go away and keep trying to cut people in line. The loser is you for looking back at old threads.

I don't even look at this site. Someone linked me to the thread and I clicked it. Although, I don't deny being a loser-I will be at every gig on the upcoming tour.

Sofritas is good.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom