Yes, there were times/I'm sure you knew - Morrissey statement at true-to-you.net

Julia attended her 625th show at Istanbul, and I wonder if any living human has been to so many shows by the same artist or band? Documentarily, Julia's will is more fascinating than that of Emmeline Pankhurst, Maud Gonne and Constance Markievicz combined.

She is clearly the best fan of all. Going to 625 shows makes her better than us mere mortals. Let us bow before her and praise her. For we are not worthy, we are not fit to lick her boots. Oh Morrissey, we will try harder. Next year we will all do 625 shows to prove we are worthy of your love. Love us, Morrissey, please love us!

Well, where do I start? First, he is not in Turkey. He is back at home with Nancy at the Malibu house counting all the quick cash he just made bleeding the Euro trash. No Euros, he won't be in Dublin for Christmas. If he said the truth, all the stalkers and Brit paparazzi would be stalking his every move in LA.

I like how Morrissey just has one of his writers throw together some babble about how great the Euro tour was so all you Euro trash can just hang on to every lying word for the next 5 years until you maybe get another tour when he needs quick cash.

Am I Euro trash for you, please tell me? I'm from Belgrade, Serbia. And I was and will be going to Morrissey concerts here / in region. Tell me, please.

She is clearly the best fan of all. Going to 625 shows makes her better than us mere mortals. Let us bow before her and praise her. For we are not worthy, we are not fit to lick her boots. Oh Morrissey, we will try harder. Next year we will all do 625 shows to prove we are worthy of your love. Love us, Morrissey, please love us!

Let's all praise a woman who doesn't work and uses her trust find to follow around a man who she really can't even call a friend.

He disses the royals because they sponge off others and have no real jobs. Since when does living off a trust fund (inherited money--unearned) and being a groupie make one a productive, contributing member of society?

Last edited:
Pardon the tardin', but who in the f*** are Emmeline Pankhurst, Maud Gonne and Constance Markievicz? :squiffy:

Ouch! I can maybe understand missing the Irish references, but, Emmeline Pankhurst?!?! :eek:

He disses the royals because they sponge off others and have no real jobs. Since when is living off a trust fund (inherited money--unearned) and being a groupie make one a productive, contributing member of society?

I know people who have made it to the rails only to have julia act totally rude to them. She acts as if she owns him. It's pathetic.

She's not even a groupie. Groupies actually hang out with the artist, which she doesn't do.

CG is a pseudofeminist.

I thought Pankhurst was.. a universal figure, not just a British one.

Regarding the the Julia thing, it certainly seems pathological. I can't believe that Morrissey nurtures and encourages her obsession - he should have advised her to seek help long ago.

Regarding the the Julia thing, it certainly seems pathological. I can't believe that Morrissey nurtures and encourages her obsession - he should have advised her to seek help long ago.

Yeah, agree. But how many masters wish to free loyal, obedient slaves? How many cult leaders ask their followers to leave the cult?

I'm sure her family members have. Imagine saying to a friend " Want to come to my birthday party?"
And the friend saying "Sorry, I'm spending the next 3 months following around a singer who I never hang out with, seeing the same concert every single night."

Does she even pay for tickets everything isfree.

He disses the royals because they sponge off others and have no real jobs. Since when does living off a trust fund (inherited money--unearned) and being a groupie make one a productive, contributing member of society?

good point.

Am I Euro trash for you, please tell me? I'm from Belgrade, Serbia. And I was and will be going to Morrissey concerts here / in region. Tell me, please.

Ignore him, he is that thick he doesn't realise Morrissey is from Europe.

And no you are not Euro Trash

my guess is that the ranking is based on the money each show made.

- - - Updated - - -

A slightly different take is that he listed the concerts that he himself enjoyed the most. I don't read into it that he is rating the quality of the audience. Although, the vibe he got from each venue played a part I'm sure.
Oh he does rate the audience.

Back
Top Bottom