Yes, there were times/I'm sure you knew - Morrissey statement at true-to-you.net

I actually agree with this and was surprised to hear her compared to three feminists. Maybe he just meant her determination, but she's the opposite of a feminist in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

You also don't know this.

Why does it matter what she does? It's her life and up to her how she lives it.

I think someone should write her biography. I'd read it.

Hello friend. Yes, it would be interesting to read her thoughts and experiences through all her travels. Also, I have always wondered why people just assume that her only relationship to Moz is running the TTY web site. Maybe he does spend time with her in some form or fashion "off stage". Maybe she is sworn to secrecy. I would hope she gets some "face time" given her loyalty to him throughout the years. Now for potential book titles..."The Wonderful Wizard that's Moz".

Last edited:
I have no interest in reading your blog. I imagine it's emptiness galore and/or vile spite.
And you hark on about apologizes and apologists here, enough as it is. I'm glad you spare the readers of your blog those bollocks.

That is your problem right there. You make faith based claims without evidence (FBE) and pass judgment without having the facts. How can you claim to know me without ever reading the realitybites manual?

And that last comment you made just confirms my perception of you as an empty one track mind with f*** all to say. Everyone who disagrees with your spitefulness is either an apologist or a blind devotee. This is the very best you can come up with, despite topic and reason for arguing.

And on topic, sort of:
Leave Julia be. She's doing what she loves, not hurting anyone and gets to travel the world and devote a lot of her life to the things she enjoys the most. Whereas people here sit around, on the freakin' internet, in cold, dark, damp rooms, two days before Christmas, and bitch about her.

And you are sitting there apologizing for her and bitching about those who chose to question a person's motives and behaviors.

If my obsession is to question, then who are you to judge according to your live and let live philosophy? You judge Brummie and Johnny all the freakin' time, buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually agree with this and was surprised to hear her compared to three feminists. Maybe he just meant her determination, but she's the opposite of a feminist in my opinion.

:thumb:

Yes, some of us are fascinated with understanding human behavior. We like to peel back the layers and see what that person's center is all about. Why is our 'obsession' with this any less comprehendible than Julia's' obsession with Moz?

Bullshit. You like to judge and sum up people based on minimal information and candycoat your "analysis" with key psychobabble words you learned from your own f***ing therapist at your last session. Spare us the inquisitive budding intellectual act.

- - - Updated - - -

Why does it matter what she does? It's her life and up to her how she lives it.

I'm fine with her doing what she does, I just don't think she's equatable to feminists.

That is your problem right there. You make faith based claims without evidence (FBE) and pass judgment without having the facts. How can you claim to know me without ever reading the realitybites manual?

And you are sitting there apologizing for her and bitching about those who chose to question a person's motives and behaviors.

If my obsession is to question, then who are you to judge according to your live and let live philosophy? You judge Brummie and Johnny all the freakin' time, buddy.

Don't you realise that you do the exact same thing? Are you that thick and/or self indulgent? And my evidence for my claims that your blog is crap is based on the empty meaningless garbage you endlessly post here. You don't strike me as someone with something to say.

And AGAIN with the apologizing. You don't even make an effort to deflate my claims. I'm not apologizing, because there's nothing to apologize for. She doesn'nt harm anyone.

On these boards Johnny and the boy are rude, vitriolic people. There are a few of us here who tend to go head to head with them. It's a futile task, but the purpose is never to judge.

Don't you live in Arizona, by the way? Go out in the f***ing sun! I'd do anything to switch with you, honest to God. What are you doing cooped up in front of a computer all day? Take advantage of those stunning surroundings, mate.

Whaaaat??? who said anything about an "endless obsession"? All I said was simply ask her why. That is a legitimate question, and nothing in the word "why" is judging. She might add a little more color than your simple (a) and (b) reasons above. The choice of going to hundreds of concerts to see the same person over a number of years is an interesting choice to make and I for one would be interested in knowing what motivated her to take this initiative..nothing more and no judgement. I am not sure why you are so upset...and the mouth...fingers on you :eek:

Fair enough—and my comment was really not directed at you or anything you asked so much as it was at the hundreds of posts over the years from people on this same subject. Apologies.

(I'm not upset, though, I just like to curse.)

Don't you realise that you do the exact same thing? Are you that thick and/or self indulgent? And my evidence for my claims that your blog is crap is based on the empty meaningless garbage you endlessly post here. You don't strike me as someone with something to say.

And AGAIN with the apologizing. You don't even make an effort to deflate my claims. I'm not apologizing, because there's nothing to apologize for. She doesn'nt harm anyone.

On these boards Johnny and the boy are rude, vitriolic people. There are a few of us here who tend to go head to head with them. It's a futile task, but the purpose is never to judge.

Don't you live in Arizona, by the way? Go out in the f***ing sun! I'd do anything to switch with you, honest to God. What are you doing cooped up in front of a computer all day? Take advantage of those stunning surroundings, mate.

Am I wasting my life doing what I love even though I am harming no one? :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Hello friend. Yes, it would be interesting to read her thoughts and experiences through all her travels. Also, I have always wondered why people just assume that her only relationship to Moz is running the TTY web site. Maybe he does spend time with her in some form or fashion "off stage". Maybe she is sworn to secrecy. I would hope she gets some "face time" given her loyalty to him throughout the years. Now for potential book titles..."The Wonderful Wizard that's Moz".

I hope they are friends. I would sleep better knowing that were the case. I hate lopsided relationships.

Forget the endless lists.........
22nd december,1988.
Wolverhampton civic hall.

The original and best !!!!!!!!
If he does a million more concerts he will not receive such adulation.[ and don't forget..........he had mr rourke,mr joyce,and mr street with him},and we had a variety of small animals we could stroke !!!!!!

those people just post their opinions. its you, and a couple of your cronies, that specialize in throwing hissy fits every five minutes, about what other people think.

Whaaaat??? who said anything about an "endless obsession"? All I said was simply ask her why. That is a legitimate question, and nothing in the word "why" is judging. She might add a little more color than your simple (a) and (b) reasons above. The choice of going to hundreds of concerts to see the same person over a number of years is an interesting choice to make and I for one would be interested in knowing what motivated her to take this initiative..nothing more and no judgement. I am not sure why you are so upset...and the mouth...fingers on you :eek:

havent you noticed how they make things up, or change around what someone says with impunity, in defense of their idol?

Fair enough—and my comment was really not directed at you or anything you asked so much as it was at the hundreds of posts over the years from people on this same subject. Apologies.

(I'm not upset, though, I just like to curse.)

No worries...I am in your camp. I think she does take too much criticism for what it is she is really doing, which is simply attending concerts. But if she does have a trust fund to live off of and can afford to travel the world...the fact that she chooses to spend her time and money in the pursuit of a pop star instead of doing something really constructive with these resources I find interesting. This is of course her choice and I am not judging, but there is no denying that there are definitely greater services out there in the world that need to be performed. Personally, I think many of us would relish the freedom to be able to contribute to the world if we had the same opportunity.

havent you noticed how they make things up, or change around what someone says with impunity, in defense of their idol?

I believe if Morrissey allowed her the chance to post her own words on TTY there would be no question that they were "not made up"; however, their interpretation here would be a complete free-for-all.

Bullshit. You like to judge and sum up people based on minimal information and candycoat your "analysis" with key psychobabble words you learned from your own f***ing therapist at your last session. Spare us the inquisitive budding intellectual act.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm fine with her doing what she does, I just don't think she's equatable to feminists.

I actually think you nailed it the first time where he is comparing their determination. Trust fund or no trust fund it's a pretty f***en determined effort to go to that many shows.

I actually think you nailed it the first time where he is comparing their determination. Trust fund or no trust fund it's a pretty f***en determined effort to go to that many shows.

Yeah. I've mentioned this before but I do have a lot of respect for people who do something 110%. She's done that. As to what she's achieved it's hard to say. I know someone took video of the only book signing in Stockholm which she was at the front of the line and Moz gave her a hug, but it was one of those A-frame hugs, I doubt they're catching matinees and bonding over the journey. I think their relationship is pretty master/servant. Then she in turn is master of the barrier and has a weird entourage that she's earned. Hopefully she uses all the travel time to read a bunch of good books.

Yeah. I've mentioned this before but I do have a lot of respect for people who do something 110%. She's done that. As to what she's achieved it's hard to say. I know someone took video of the only book signing in Stockholm which she was at the front of the line and Moz gave her a hug, but it was one of those A-frame hugs, I doubt they're catching matinees and bonding over the journey. I think their relationship is pretty master/servant. Then she in turn is master of the barrier and has a weird entourage that she's earned. Hopefully she uses all the travel time to read a bunch of good books.

Come now, she certainly has no "entourage," merely a couple of ass kissers.

Back
Top Bottom