Years of Refusal Necklaces

The Youngest

doesn't eat his friends
Hi
I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the necklaces Moz wears on the YoR cover. The silver circular one looks like it could have Elizabeth II on but it'll probably be some Italian person knowing Moz. I think the others might just be prayer beads.

Would appreciate some help.

Thanks

he did waer the same necklace(a least with same portrait on the necklace).. i couldnt recognize who it was either) around vauxhall too (beside his usual 1 oz necklace he did wear mostly around that time )if i remember correctly i must find the picture where i saw it but i do recall seeing that necklace (or one who looks at least very similar) on a shot around 93-95
edit...well.it does look like it??
41DBKSeYkXL_SS500_.jpg

a30e5615.jpg

both shot by Jake Walters^

Last edited:
Hi
I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the necklaces Moz wears on the YoR cover. The silver circular one looks like it could have Elizabeth II on

Thanks

I think we can safely say it wont by Lizzy II:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Don't know about necklaces but I'd like to know what watches He wears?

Has anyone else noticed that in a couple of pics lately He seems to be wearing two:confused: -watches that is, I'm intrigued to know why?

Oh and is it just me or is there a bit of a dodgy mark around the nipple area, in that very handsome shot above?

Hi
I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the necklaces Moz wears on the YoR cover. The silver circular one looks like it could have Elizabeth II on but it'll probably be some Italian person knowing Moz. I think the others might just be prayer beads.

Would appreciate some help.

Thanks

The profile is almost certainly a Roman coin in a modern setting; I assume it's the real thing.

Some of these things are worth quite a bit of money.

So these photographs prove
41DBKSeYkXL_SS500_.jpg

a30e5615.jpg

that either

• he employed a make-up artist
  • or that he had a lover who applied the lovebite ...
    whose fond memories of Moz he isn't shy to refresh in using these pics ...

unless he used a denture as an aditional DIY sextoy to stimulate himself
(don't ask me why but seems highly improbable)

Tags
bcoming frink
Back
Top Bottom