Years of Refusal - How will you get it?

Years of Refusal - How will you get it?

• Buy cd or vinyl from retailer.

Votes: 78 65.0%
  • Download legally.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Download illegally.

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Download illegal first then buy later.

Votes: 36 30.0%

• Total voters
Correct me if I am wrong but there is no US distribution signed for this album. With that said, I am sure someone will help a bruddah out.

Hopefully Morrissey will sign a deal with a US record company sometime soon.

I do not know though. If the album were to come out as originally planned there would not have been a distributor save perhaps iTunes. There does remain the distinct possibility that the album could be delayed until a US distributor is found or it is simply released without one.

Also to consider... does Decca have any type of production claim to the album in any format?

There is a slight chance I might buy several copies.

Good day sir, I must admit to some surprise.

I will buy my copy, from the shops, at full price. In fact I would pay more if they'd let me. Honestly. I would. Sir.

*looks for dictionary*
"Obsequious" - that's the word. ^^This your Boss HB? ;)

Most artists I'd like to hear a few tracks before committing my hard-earned cash. But since we've heard (probably) already, I'll push the boat out on this occasion. :)

Ir it is simply released without one.
hmm i see a photoshop coming of morrissey reselling YOR out of the back of his car :D
no seriously .i really hope he does get a rUSecorddeal soon...

I will download it illegally if it is import only. This will prevent Mike Joyce from having any claim to the money. It's the right thing to do.

I will download it illegally if it is import only. This will prevent Mike Joyce from having any claim to the money. It's the right thing to do.

You want the complete McCartney catalog? I used a torrent to get that over the course of two days so that Heather Mills would not have any claim to the money. Yeah... that's the ticket!!

" I dont' get it "

tom_hanks_big__1_.jpg

Well, having just downloaded it, it is hands down his rockiest album to date. When Last I Spoke To Carol and It's Not Your Birthday Anymore are the definite highlights.

Can't wait to hear the b-sides!

BLUDGER: noun, a person who lives off the efforts of others; a person who does not pay his fair share or who does not make a fair contribution to a cost, enterprise, etc., a cadger; an idler, one who makes little effort.

BLUDGER: noun, a person who lives off the efforts of others; a person who does not pay his fair share or who does not make a fair contribution to a cost, enterprise, etc., a cadger; an idler, one who makes little effort.

With a CD rack standing 5 feet behind me containing all Morrissey's official releases, 2 singles box sets and DVDs, it looks pretty likely that I'll be forking out money in February to add this one to the collection as well, my darling.

With a CD rack standing 5 feet behind me containing all Morrissey's official releases, 2 singles box sets and DVDs, it looks pretty likely that I'll be forking out money in February to add this one to the collection as well, my darling.

glad to hear it princess.

I have already preordered the cd (with dvd) and the vinyl from Amazon so I guess I now have the right to download the album illegally. I know it's wrong but I can't help I want it to hear it so bad.

I download many albums/songs for free without paying a cent. I'm not stealing, since artists/labels send me their music. I will have a copy of Years of Refusal before it hits stores, but I may gut it/delete it if I don't like (as well as write a nasty review ---I hope it's good!)

Back
Top Bottom