Years of Refusal - How will you get it?

Years of Refusal - How will you get it?

• Buy cd or vinyl from retailer.

Votes: 78 65.0%
  • Download legally.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Download illegally.

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Download illegal first then buy later.

Votes: 36 30.0%

• Total voters

Kings Road

Days past when you either had to go to the record shop, the library or borrow it from a friend and tape it.

How will you get your copy now?

I realise some people will use a combination not included above.

Last edited:
I will likely follow Warren's lead from Empire Records
empire5.jpg

182,1102550044,1.jpg

Days past when you either had to go to the record shop, the library or borrow it from a friend and tape it.

How will you get your copy now?

I realise some people will use a combination not included above.

Good day sir, I must admit to some surprise.

I will buy my copy, from the shops, at full price. In fact I would pay more if they'd let me. Honestly. I would. Sir.

Order the cd on amazon. I like cds. I'm old fashioned. And I would never download illegally.

To whoever clicked the third option:(, I do hope you're kidding ... this is supposed to be a fansite; Morrissey's got no hope (of chart success) if even we don't buy his albums! :rolleyes:

If it leaks prior to release I'll download it then buy the CD when it comes out.

If it does not leak I will download it legally from Napster at midnight of the day of release and then buy the CD later that day.

To whoever clicked the third option:(, I do hope you're kidding ... this is supposed to be a fansite; Morrissey's got no hope (of chart success) if even we don't buy his albums! :rolleyes:

Me, joking? Never.

I'll buy it if it's worth buying. I couldn't vote for the fourth option because it would mean that I'll buy it even if I think it's shite, which I do not intend to do.

So you've never bought a CD without hearing it first? Or a book without reading it first? Or gone to the cinema without already seeing the movie?

I have gone to the cinema, but I buy only DVDs of films that I've seen and liked. I can't afford to create clutter, both financially and space-wise.

Most bands have somewhere to listen to the album online. I seem to remember Morrissey doing it with ROTT. So there's usually every opportunity to hear it before you buy.

Correct me if I am wrong but there is no US distribution signed for this album. With that said, I am sure someone will help a bruddah out.

Back
Top Bottom