Years of Refusal Has Leaked

For those who haven't figured it out yet

That sendspace link I posted contained the file YearsOfRefusal.zip, which had not one, not two, but THREE different video formats for your RickRoll enjoyment! I even included an iPod optimized version, for the RickRoller on the go!

So far, I've RickRolled 105 people with that one... Not too shabby ;}

Hope you're all enjoying the six new Moz tracks as much as I am! Ahhh; half a new album (and a half album or tired, worn material).

Overall I like the album better than ROTT. Please Alain. Please come back and make Jesse stop.

Here's waiting for the B-Sides, which are usually better than the A material (esp the case with ROTT).

Re: For those who haven't figured it out yet

That sendspace link I posted contained the file YearsOfRefusal.zip, which had not one, not two, but THREE different video formats for your RickRoll enjoyment! I even included an iPod optimized version, for the RickRoller on the go!

Hope you're all enjoying the six new Moz tracks as much as I am! Ahhh; half a new album (and a half album or tired, worn material).

Overall I like the album better than ROTT. Please Alain. Please come back and make Jesse stop.

Here's waiting for the B-Sides, which are usually better than the A material (esp the case with ROTT).

yes and your an idiot.
Thankfully i got the album and its wonderful, sadly i have idiots like you wasting my time

yes and your an idiot.
Thankfully i got the album and its wonderful, sadly i have idiots like you wasting my time

You got a brilliant, FREE, album and a bit of Rick Astley, what's the problem.
stop being such a ball bag.

I think I love you because of that. :sweet:

I just found out about the leak. Can someone please PM me a link to this please? Hold the Trojan Horse viruses, thanx.

PS. And I can assure you that I will be forking over my $17.99 for the OFFICIAL Lp the day of its release.

I just found out about the leak. Can someone please PM me a link to this please? Hold the Trojan Horse viruses, thanx.

PS. And I can assure you that I will be forking over my $17.99 for the OFFICIAL Lp the day of its release.

..the link is dead..,of course..i was just lucky enough..

hello everyone, been awhile since ive been on here but can anyone please send me a new link to this download. it would be greatly appreciated !! thanks in advance !! MRMORRISSEY1

hello everyone, been awhile since ive been on here but can anyone please send me a new link to this download. it would be greatly appreciated !! thanks in advance !! MRMORRISSEY1

Check your PMs.

can anyone please pm me, I would love an sendspace mp3 link to the album.

Thank you,

A

can someone PM me as well... every site has something for this but I'm weary of obtaining a TROJAN or just being straight Rickrolled, please help a non-brotha out.:tears: look an emoticon with tears, i'm desperate.

At certain points during the song "Black Cloud" reminds me of "Enter Sandman" by Metallica. :guitar:

Just got back from Barcelona and was expecting this really. It really does sound very good, Morrissey's voice sounds excellent and the production is outstanding. Let's hope that everyone still buys it.

Barcelona tiene poder, Barcelona es poderosa, Barcelona tiene poder :guitar: It was really very nice to meet you ;)

The album is sounding really great to me, which surprises me a lot.
I disliked YATQ and ROTT from the beginning but this one sounds excellent, although the lyrics could be better (and why re-release songs like all you need is me and THPGU??...)..

The album is sounding really great to me, which surprises me a lot.
I disliked YATQ and ROTT from the beginning but this one sounds excellent, although the lyrics could be better (and why re-release songs like all you need is me and THPGU??...)..

morrissey & the smiths have always re-released songs. look at bona drag, world of morrissey, suedehead, my early burglary years an so on;)

I found this bit interesting:
The songs on Years of Refusal (which leaked yesterday) aren't exactly his best ones ever, but his band plays them as if they were (all tracks were allegedly cut live in single takes), giving the album a loud energy that wasn't quite there on his two previous ones.​

Is this news? I'd not read / heard this before. Makes it feel like Hatful of Hollow :)

I'm certainly enoying it - it's been on constant loop since Sunday :)

I found this bit interesting:
The songs on Years of Refusal (which leaked yesterday) aren't exactly his best ones ever, but his band plays them as if they were (all tracks were allegedly cut live in single takes), giving the album a loud energy that wasn't quite there on his two previous ones.​

Is this news? I'd not read / heard this before. Makes it feel like Hatful of Hollow :)

I'm certainly enoying it - it's been on constant loop since Sunday :)

Jerry Finn did the same thing with Quarry. Live takes on all tracks.

Tags
100 posts to get the link all_you_need_is_leak ball bag death to the link! dont pm link to idiots stop asking 4 the link thieves what is google for?
Back
Top Bottom