Years of Refusal Has Leaked

Looks like I may be the only one here who won't hear the album until its release date. :o

wrong!
I refuse to listen to any leaks etc,(didnt look at the lyric sheets either) i like to get hold of the ACTUAL album and listen to it then.
*polishes halo*

this is amazing....if you listen then buy the album...this is a great piece of work...truly you are amazing Morrissey

New Album leaked!!

I guess you can´t put links on the forum but if you know where to look, you will find it.
Oh, and before someone comes here saying I´m a pirate or something like that, I want to let you all know that I´m going to buy the album when it comes out, just like I bought every other record he´s made in the past, though that won´t stop me from downloading it and enjoying it now.

the album is great, by the way, probably his best since Vauxahll and I, very powerful, full of fast songs, even more "vigorous" than Southpaw Grammar.

Re: New Album leaked!!

omg what

Re: New Album leaked!!

the album is great, by the way, probably his best since Vauxahll and I, very powerful, full of fast songs, even more "vigorous" than Southpaw Grammar.
:)

Yess, I agree. Aspecially the early tracks Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed & I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris.
But One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell is my absolute favourite.
Perhaps in the late middle [It's Not Your Birthday Anymore & You Were Good In Your Time] its rather slow-
I like it a lot

do u have to pay to download it on sendspace?????

Yeah, you might as well just wait until it's officially released, to be honest.

Yeah, you might as well just wait until it's officially released, to be honest.
I will be getting it officially so morrissey gets my money but I'm buzzing by all the positive, enthusiasic comments and I feel I'm missing out.

I generally have good detective skills but I cant find a download link without joining something or other:confused::confused:

Can someone PM me pleaseeeeeee:tears:

you dont have to pay anything on sendspace!

if anyone can´t find it, just send me a pm and I´ll give you the link.

Tour de force

Where is all this energy and power coming from???
His voice has never been more....rawwrrrrr.

I knew it would be good, but I didn't expect it to be so insanely good.

It's got that rebel's edge yet its so mature.....

love it. LOVE. IT.

C'mon February. I'm buying two copies. One to listen to. One to be buried with.

So then, a stupid question, what are RAR files, and what's the best way to unzip them? I would have downloaded the album, but don't you first need a separate program to extract RAR files???

- J

Tags
100 posts to get the link all_you_need_is_leak ball bag death to the link! dont pm link to idiots stop asking 4 the link thieves what is google for?
Back
Top Bottom