Years of Refusal Has Leaked

I am now a fan of I'm OK By Myself.

So that's 11 zingers of out 12. Very happy with that. And Sorry may well grow on me like Paris has.

Really? I know it sounds somewhat out of place on a Moz album but I LOVE that!

I don't know. I don't want to be too critical but it just seems amateurish. Like a lot of rock albums that use a bit of electronic music, there hasn't been enough thought gone into it, just what sounds like a basic pre-programmed rhythm from a keyboard. It may grow on me though so....

On a more positive note...I'm OK by Myself is bloody amazing :guitar:

great album, quite different to all his other albums, have to agree that Its not your birthday anymore is the best

is it me or does "you were good in your time" melody sound like summat out of a james bond film

I've just put it on my ipod and am going for a long walk now. Can't wait to hear it! :)

Wow, great reading all these impressionistic blurbs about the album.

I'm not going to d/l it but I'd love to read more track-by-track reviews. The ones that appeared in the mainstream news didn't really work for me, but the excitement here is palpable.

And does Jesse play Alain's compositions as if they were Jesse tracks, if that make sense?

Wow, great reading all these impressionistic blurbs about the album.

I'm not going to d/l it but I'd love to read more track-by-track reviews. The ones that appeared in the mainstream news didn't really work for me, but the excitement here is palpable.

And does Jesse play Alain's compositions as if they were Jesse tracks, if that make sense?

Jesse does fine. He has always been a great guitarist, I'll happily admit, but his compositions truly lack. Hence my post earlier - Morrissey needs to be kinder to Alain and his right to play on the songs he has written, because the quality of Whyte's tunes on here are sterling.

That desolate wind effect used at the end of "Carol" is haunting. Lovely, lovely.

YES! I'm completely in love with this album, and also very sad today about Jerry Finn b/c he did a fantastic job.

So: :tears: But mainly: :D :D :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :sweet:

I can't wait for the the CD & vinyl.

wow after first listen through, very, very good ... definitely gonna buy this one come feb (need all the aussie buys he can get to convince him to come down here) .. but yes, besides having AYNIM (which is still a good song) and THPGU on the album, and the loss of the horns on Goodbye Farewell then this is very good, already liking it overall more than Ringleader

Needs time to grow on me. I love 'When Last I Spoke To Carol' though.

Anyone wish to PM me with a downloadlink?
I must hear this new work of his :eek:

PLEASE - :tears:

Tags
100 posts to get the link all_you_need_is_leak ball bag death to the link! dont pm link to idiots stop asking 4 the link thieves what is google for?
Back
Top Bottom